I hate the Mexican soccer team

rezasb

Football Fan
Mar 25, 2005
santa barbara california
I live in California and left Iran when I was 10. I am now 37.

I am crazy about team Mehli and was in France in 1998 to see us beat the US.

I also follow the US soccer team and was in Columbus in sams army section when US beat Mexico.

The mexican fans are the worst. When Iran and US played in Lyon it was a love fest and even after the game we partyed with US fans and iranian fans from all over the world.

Mexico and US hate each other and in recent years, espically since US beat them in the last world cup and knocked them out, they hate the fact that the US is better than them.

They walked of the field vs US when they lost both in WC 2002 and in Columbus with not even a handshake.

Their fans are rude and I am looking forward to this game soo much.

I will be in Nureberg whether I have tickets or not, to root for my beloved team Mehli and if we beat them I will talk so much trash to those low lifes.

They are so cocky right now. I know some of the local mexicans here and played soccer today and they were talking about 3-0, 4-0 vs Iran.. Thats good, they said the same about the US in last world cup and they lost 2-0.

When they fall behind the play poorley and yell at eachother and they are very rough and very very unfair.

The 3 teams I hate in world soccer are Bahrain, Sarabia and Mexico.

Trust me Iran fans, by the time the cup comes and we play mexico you will understand what I mean.

Iran 1 mexico 0 will be the score.

HRH

Ball Boy
Oct 18, 2002
I live in S. Cal myself....the mexicans or as I my friend likes to call them "nejad-payeen" are wild fans........ it will be an interesting time in LA when the two teams play...but I will be in Germany with or without tickets....

I look forward to Iran beating them...2-1, Iran

Portugal....lets face reality...we don't have a good chance...we will be lucky if we don't loose by more than 2 goals...a good result would be 2-1, miracle will be tie.

Angola, last game we go for the win....

tackman

Bench Warmer
Oct 15, 2005
Vancouver
I have lots and lots of Mexican friends and they are among the best people I know, my ex-girlfriend was also Mexican and my uncle is married to a Mexican lady whom I love more than my Iranian ZANAMOO, any such claim is totally falsified bullshit and has no place here in ISP forum or any other forum.

rezasb

Football Fan
Mar 25, 2005
santa barbara california
Well at the USA game in mexico city the crowd was chanting " Osama Osama " at the american players. That shows thier class...

They threw bottles and eggs on the visting teams..

Most of their fans at the games are very rude.

I am not talking about the average mexican person I am talking about thier fans at the games. I know I have been to many soccer matches in LA , galaxy, US games and most mexican fans are rude and very aggressive.

They really think they are the brazil of the central and north america and they think every other soccer team besides the brazils, argentinas and germanys of the world are inferior to them.

rezasb

Football Fan
Mar 25, 2005
santa barbara california
I play on a 30+ over league and many of them are very nice. Once again I am talking about their fans. Their core fans are very very hostile at the games. If you read my post you will see I hate the mexican soccer team.

They are just like the Bahrians.. cry like little whinenrs when they lost and very unsporting. They dont have the guts to shake thier opponents hands and make excuses when they lose.

I am not talking about the mexican people. Many are very nice but the ones who attend the games. ( maybe its the tequilla) are out of control.

Payam

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
Earth
www.iransportspress.com
Mexican women ARE hotties!!!

hehe

and rezasb, you dont like the mexican national team because of what the fans did? and please, fans are always crazy, you cant just judge after seening MLS were people dont even do or say anything and then actually go to a huge rivalry game..

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
To reza and HRH:

you are both wrong.

i spent three years in california and i have also lived in Europe and canada too.

I always wondered on how iranians look down on mexicans in california. They are a proud people. I know they do mostly farm and services work but thing of it this way guys, thank your lucky stars they are doing it otherwise with the new homeland security stuff you people would be cleaning toilets for right-wing white GARBAGE who have their heads stuck up their asses.

They have many negative elements amongst them(gang members, thieves, etc) but then again you go visit some southern or eastern neighborhoods in tehran and if you made it with your ass unscaved i give you 500 bucks.

Don't be so fast to judge people you are no better, we are all the same...

well maybe except SAUDIs they are just not human.....(gun2)

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
I personally only know a few Mexicans and I find them very respectable nice people. I am sure our match against them would be a beautiful one..

Jan 26, 2005
rezasb said:
Well at the USA game in mexico city the crowd was chanting " Osama Osama " at the american players. That shows thier class...

They threw bottles and eggs on the visting teams..
At least they did not throw NARANJACK behind their asses the way we have been doing in Azadi.