I have a question to the whole forum about Mozdoors

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Chera hamashoon yek modat bood khafe khoon gerefte boodan;

baaz een hafteh sedashoon daareh az vasat e an o goh e chaah chamkaraan baaz pakhsh misheh too forum.

I guess my next questions are directed towards the admins. What is the definition of spamming.

going away and KOON DAADAN for six months and then posting 15 posts a second about your mother's and sister's sexual adventures with ROCKETS AND MODEL AIRPLANES....

isn't that spamming or just JAEKSHI ?

your input is much appreciated.
thank you.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
To be honest with you guys - I kind of get a joy seeing them spin like this.
KP - money circulation may also be a problem these days. I don't think many of them are willing to put in the time if they miss paychecks...

I just hope they are Id'd when the time comes. Should not be all that difficult when Washington IR's interest section falls.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
To be honest with you guys - I kind of get a joy seeing them spin like this.
KP - money circulation may also be a problem these days. I don't think many of them are willing to put in the time if they miss paychecks...

I just hope they are Id'd when the time comes. Should not be all that difficult when Washington IR's interest section falls.
areh digeh alaan ostokhoon haaye ro ke mindaakhtan jeloye hezbollah o navaar e ghazeh baayad bedan kos keshaayee interneti bokhoran o salavat beferestan o aks e mooshak e kiri post konan.

man kheyli ozr mikhaam ke intori post midam vali khob motasefaneh een mojoodat leyaaghat e raftar ensaani va osool e adaab va moasherat e normal ro nadaaran.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
looool@ your course language!!! dude yek 18+ chizi bezar!(although even if u put 18+ the chances are, some1 will call you "h..." or something!!:( ;) )

anyhow, here is what I think works(and Ive witnessed it through monitoring isp forums for yrs):

-Just like a true democracy, everyone is entitled to their opinion. if one is posting a different news, different content and comment about something in 3-4 threads, that cant be categorized as "spamming". they are still free to post as much as they want, as long as its not offensive to anyone, and its not same content emphasized over and over in those 3-4 threads!

-so, since we really have to practice "freedom of expression" for everyone, even for a rapist, criminal, basiji, prostitute, etc in a true democracy, if some1 or something really bothers you, first thing is to get to know their behaviour. if you've noticed, those ppl reallllly like to get our attention to their threads and distract us from our main focus(22 Bahman for now)!!:peep:why do u think all of a sudden they post 3-4 threads few days before 22 Bahman to fill the first page?!! to get you, me and others' attention, hence getting replies, hence their thread get to the top instead of our daily news thread!:iran:

-so really putting them in ur ignore list so u dont 30 their thread, so u dont reply to them, is a great step there.

-Another really good solution is for us to actually post interesting news/articles in seperate threads(about 22 bahman now for instance), so the forum be filled with 22 Bahman-related threads again!;) :)

*in any case, khodeto aziat nakon/hers nakhor! some ppl who really want to get ur attention(here and in real life) just dont deserve ur attention!;) :)

Last edited:

ball_hugger

Bench Warmer
Feb 11, 2005
the worst part is they are not actually mozdors.... I know its hard to believe but unfortunately some of our hamvatans are This retarded!

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Ball huger
You are right on your assessment of SOME Iranians - but the kind you are thinking of will never be hired by IR. Let me explain what a typical Mozdoor is like:
An Iranian (maybe even 1/2 Iranian) generally over 40 who had cut off all relations with Iran - had not been to Iran for over 20 years......suddenly interested and goes there every year!!! They speak fluent english, often with very little or no accent. They are not religious at all - love Jazz, Rock, and wine.....and have no clue who Kiosk or Mohsen Namjoo are...
They generally have one thing in common - 15 years ago, they were ashamed to be called Iranian, and for the most parts stayed away from Iranians.

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
I really not only don't mind presence of جماعت ساندیسیون
here ,but l like to see them present and active.

It is always nice to see other side's propoganda. Personally I don't have time, nor that I want to go to raja news,Fars,.......

They gherghereh the official position and propoganda direction ,albeit sometimes with a little delay. I particularly like to see Ashtar post more often, since he seems to be their "serious elder statesman" and doesn't deviate from party line of "yazid". He saves me a visit to shariatmadari's Keyhan.
The others have a mix of clown games involved, which is mostly an amniati style of journalism. Kind of reflection of Sepah's positions and tablighat.

Any how, these people need to be dealth with. Iran is full of them.From naeive and total zob shodeh,to basiji, to opportunist so called "educated"
that sees his financial interest in justifying regime,......
You can not ignore their presence and existence.You may as well try to get what you can from their miserable existence!

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I think some friends here are giving very too much attention and credit to these few people by engaging in debates with them and ... Look at who these guys really are and then ask yourself, isn't one's time better spend doing something else. You have :

1) A lonely pedophile Akhoond who changed his persona on this board more than Afshin’s mother changes her panties. His stories from being against Tazi, till introducing himself as Ismaeil, banning himself and ... are known to everyone. Obviously, he is suffering from psychological problems. Nobody with the sane mind takes him serious ! Why not leave him alone and let him be and just laugh at his post

2) Little isolated, anti social boy from US who probably was molested by some akhoond while growing up. He hates US and anything western since his mom and sister became prostitute in west so he takes refuge to his comic boys and imagines AN to be one of his super heroes. He is a looser in real life so he takes pride and joy in being a problematic character here on the board. He is not religious and he does not even understand politics or ... He just wants to belong to something different. He enjoys the insults from other people just like those men who go to prostitute and ask them to shove a pin in the nipples or tie their balls with chain. Again, a clear case of psychological problems which needs help. So leave him alone and hope that he gets back on his medications.

3) and 4 are just simply Basiji boys. There are thousands of them in Iran. These are people who steal, torture, rape and kill in the name of their version of beloved Islam and Ayatollahs. They have been brain washed for over 30-40 years and I highly doubt it that one can change them NOW. So why not ignore them. Read and laugh at their stupidity and move on. Not everyone is cure able. Sometime you should just take the sick animal to outside and put him out of his misery. That is all.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Shahin Jaan - let me clarify something. When I discuss IR mozdoors - I am not thinking about our local ISPers. I don't think IR is stupid enough to hire any of these baboons. Even if there are Mozdoors here, their roles and pays are very insignificant.
When I say Mozdoor, I am talking about people like, Hooshang Amirahmadi, Trita Parsi, Kaveh Afrasiabi, Omid Nodoushani, Jalil Mortazavi, Vali Nasr, Hooman Majd, Reza Aslan,...... whom until just recently were dancing with IR tunes - and are now on hold for further directives. These are often people whom with the help of IR PR funds have published pro IR articles in some valid newspapers, or have even written books - so they can appear on ntwork TV's to spread IR propaganda.

Last edited: