If iran is attacked, ......?

Pey_man

Bench Warmer
Dec 21, 2004
I'm just wondering what you would do, if iran is attacked? I am specially interested in the views of people who are living outside iran and always talk about how much they love iran and how proud they are to be iranian, etc.

Apr 16, 2006
nothing man they will all pretend like they're not iranian when around foreigners so they dont get embarrassed. the most they'll do is donate maybe a buck or two.

Nov 13, 2005
haveej_polo said:
nothing man they will all pretend like they're not iranian when around foreigners so they dont get embarrassed. the most they'll do is donate maybe a buck or two.
wtf, since when do you speak for others?

Makaveli

IPL Player
Jan 28, 2006
AliMR said:
ill buy some ice from the local 711 and stick my nuts in it....
i 2nd that

but no war is gonna happen, people that keep bringin it up wanna stir up anti-american sentiment

buzz

Bench Warmer
May 21, 2003
Ohio
All this US attack/war/etc bullshit is generated by islamic republic to take people's mind off country's problem..There will be no war or attack by US or any Western country. There will be only boarder fight with invading moslems from iraq/afghani/pakistani war-mongers and drug dealers.

Apr 16, 2006
many iranians think "it won't happen" bc US can't attack iran since all iranians will fight back. this is bullshit. if the US wants it can wipe out the country in 3 days, like it did to iraq. 70 million ppl havent been able to overthrow a bunch of uneducated idiot mullahs in 30 yrs, now they wanna stand in the face of missiles and planes and stuff... ya right!

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
Pat_man said:
I'm just wondering what you would do, if iran is attacked? I am specially interested in the views of people who are living outside iran and always talk about how much they love iran and how proud they are to be iranian, etc..
I might travel to Iran to support my family. Otherwise I advise them to live
out of Tehran for a while. Mountains.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
haveej_polo said:
many iranians think "it won't happen" bc US can't attack iran since all iranians will fight back. this is bullshit. if the US wants it can wipe out the country in 3 days, like it did to iraq.
HP
No what ever power in the world can wipe out Iran in 3 days. Plz think when you speak.

70 million ppl havent been able to overthrow a bunch of uneducated idiot mullahs in 30 yrs, now they wanna stand in the face of missiles and planes and stuff... ya right!
Because uneducated mullahs enjoy the support of at least 20 mil Iranians many of them armed to the teeth with license to kill on their hand. Foreign aggressor will not have any support or sympathy inside Iran. JMHO

BTW: Plz don't try to represent the whole country of Iran, just stick with your personal opinion it will make your posts worth reading.