If you were not born as a Persian Who would you rather be?

Who would you be if not Persian?

• Total voters

Bisback

Ball Boy
Apr 12, 2005
T.O
I was out with my friend last night and this question came up, someone said if i want persian i would want to be Spanish the other guys said Italian and so on... Remember some of us were high and some were drunk LOL:D

Now remember PERSIAN is Number 1 always so now Where would be Number 2?

Choices:

Asian:rolleyes:
Arab ;)
Black (African) :D
Italian :cool:
Latino (Spanish, Mexican and etc...) :cool:
White ( Caucasian, German, British, etc...):eek:
Other ( Please Specify ) :confused:

Please Vote!:)

Remember: Fun Intended!!:)

Shahin2000

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
If you are not living in Iran you are not Persian/Iranian. The only true Iranians are the ones living in Iran with the economic hardship. So before answering this question, you have to specify where you live and then see whether you are qualified to answering the question.

As for me, I cant answer this question since I am living abroad.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Shahin2000 said:
If you are not living in Iran you are not Persian/Iranian. The only true Iranians are the ones living in Iran with the economic hardship. So before answering this question, you have to specify where you live and then see whether you are qualified to answering the question.

Hahahahaha... This has to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my entire life... What about if you live in Iran but you are rich? Or if u live in Bahrain but are poor? Dude get outta here...

PouyaFatemi

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
Dallas, Tx
Shahin2000 said:

BULLSHIT!

And if i weren't persian, I'd rather be brazillian. Hot babes. 'nuf said

Sultan

Bench Warmer
Apr 7, 2004
I think if I wasn't Iranian I'd rather be Greek. It seems to me they are the only other people on earth that have a similar history; where once a great empire and now suck; and therefore live in a similar fantasy world as we Iranians. :)

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
Shahin2000 said:

Na baba???? I never got the memo on that one.Thanks for enlightening us.