IFF Elections are called off!

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
http://instagr.am/p/Ch456QPI4Lt/

etehade_havadarane_alikarimi

تاج که تکلیفش معلومه، اونهایی هم که بهش رای دادن، یه مشت چاپلوس بی خاصیت هستن، مشکل اون دله هایی هستن که توو بدنه اصلی فوتبال باشگاه ها هستن و به امید یه تیکه استخوان، واسه تاج استوری و پست تبریک میذارن، نون بازوتون رو بخورید.

به قول جادوگر، فاتحه فوتبال رو بخونید.

پیج اتحاد #اتحاد_هواداران_علی_کریمی .

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I started thinking that you think too much in terms of Hollywood on taj and then noticed a typo 'movie' in ur essay.

It's one corrupt system, Taj or else. And so many laws are broken to put him back. It's insane. I thought wanting him back just to have CQ is also a stretch as much as I felt CQ was fit then for the team.
Lol @the typo.

But why?!! Beside that Wilmots issue that was mostly due to the sports minister's fault, where did he go wrong?!

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Lol @the typo.

But why?!! Beside that Wilmots issue that was mostly due to the sports minister's fault, where did he go wrong?!
That corrupt Taj overthrew the Saint Majedi who wanted to revolutionize TM coaching staff and get rid of all corruption. That’s why!!!

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Not saying anger and blame shouldn’t be directed at Taj. But how about soltanifar? At least at Wilmots case he is as responsible or perhaps even more than Taj. But media is so silent on his role, unison