IFF Elections are called off!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Congratulation to all Iranians for "piroozi hagh bar batel", specially to those that live abroad.
Tonight, when we sleep we know everything including football runs smoothly with zero corruption.
Great day indeed !!

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
Taj is better than Majedi, not because he is good, because MAjedi was worse
1- they are both connected, you can't run in Iran for your village kadkhoda w/o clearance
2- Wilmoth screwed us, but Taj's role was blown out of proportion. It was a bad contract with legal department screw up. It is not that other people in IFF or even IRI know more English than Javad Khiabani. Wilmoth lost 2 games and shit hit the fan. He could have won and it was going to be glorious. It is all Iranian. Everything is just loose. No exception.
3- Taj is corrupt. But Majedi or any other candidate and whoever else in that room voting was corrupt. I am positively sure. No exception.
4- Folks like Karimi and haj Rezaei can not even run a public toilet. Don't listen to them. Idiota are no better than corrupts.
5- CQ was a false election promise. They will talk with him for couple of weeks and then they will file the case. It is going to be an Iranian folk. Skocic has to do really well against Uruguay and Senegal for otherwise to be the case. Considering this is highly unlikely, be prepared to go to the WC with GN. TV was already preparing the public for him.
GN is a real possibility.
According to this one Majlis representative Mehdi Taj had mentioned CQ, Branco and GN as possible choices!
He was hedging.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
GN is a real possibility.
According to this one Majlis representative Mehdi Taj had mentioned CQ, Branco and GN as possible choices!
He was hedging.
Is very late for any change at this point.
GN shares the same weakness as sko

my fear is that bronco may be more of a doable candidate from their eyes

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Surely that choice will face fewer objections than CQ among the pundits.
The hostility toward CQ is intense.
Branco poses similar liabilities that دلواپسان bring out about CQ.
His record with TM doesn’t indicate winning any thing significant ( a primary condition that دلواپسان stress.
In fact his World Cup record is the most dismal of any Iran participation all time.
دلواپسان also bring out money issue and also the so called corruption. Branco’s financial record of transactions with IRI and their club team, ranging from signing garbage players to contracts 10-20 times their value ( kick backs), taking his team to his own camp in Croat at an unjustifiable rate, evading taxes, his ties with corrupt elements,..... off set the propaganda by anti سى كيو people.
However his extra ordinary ability of ماله كشى و دستمال پهن كنى for regime is a huge plus in the eyes of selectors. That would be his only advantage towards other choices.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
This was probably the most prominent رو در روئى and direct confrontation between امنيتى ها و سپاه.
امنيتى fraction won the game.
Video I posted in TM thread says Taj is in Ghalibaf camp.

Regardless he's one of the most capable politicians of the system,.............. yak yakeshoon.

AK reaction to Taj at 4:45

Last edited:

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
هاشمى طبا:

تصور می کنم آقای تاج روابط خاصی با برخی افراد دارد که جرات کرد کاندیداها شود و متاسفانه افراد رسیدگی کننده ایشان را تایید صلاحیت نیز کردند و بدتر از همه و صدافسوس که ریاست نیز به ایشان رسید.

*چرا وزارت ورزش و آقای سجادی ساکن نشسته و هیچ اقدامی نمی کند، امروز اگر جلوی این وضع گرفته نشود از فردا هر کسی که مسبب وضع خراب است به خودش اجازه می دهد به عرصه کار بازگردد و از همه هم طلبکار باشد .

* این انتخاب مایه تاسف است، مسئولیت کسانی که به هر دلیلی به تاج رای دادند بر گردن شان باقی می ماند.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
انتخاب بين گاو ، گوساله و خر
The outcome suggests that the voting body puts گاو in higher regards than خر و گوساله

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
هاشمى طبا:

تصور می کنم آقای تاج روابط خاصی با برخی افراد دارد که جرات کرد کاندیداها شود و متاسفانه افراد رسیدگی کننده ایشان را تایید صلاحیت نیز کردند و بدتر از همه و صدافسوس که ریاست نیز به ایشان رسید.

*چرا وزارت ورزش و آقای سجادی ساکن نشسته و هیچ اقدامی نمی کند، امروز اگر جلوی این وضع گرفته نشود از فردا هر کسی که مسبب وضع خراب است به خودش اجازه می دهد به عرصه کار بازگردد و از همه هم طلبکار باشد .

* این انتخاب مایه تاسف است، مسئولیت کسانی که به هر دلیلی به تاج رای دادند بر گردن شان باقی می ماند.
He talks like he is from Japan!

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
I hate Taj's face but I hate the new generation IRI wanna be managers more. Majedi, when he played for Esteghlal was a mediocre player who was anything but hezbollahi.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
What puzzles me is that the blame for Wilmots contract and selection is unanimous ly directed at Taj, while it was established that it was the pressure of masoud soltanifar ( baba masoud) then sports minister that facilitated and kind of put IFF in that position.Anti CQ media and forces were all too happy that Wilmots took charge at that price and at that time

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Am I the only one here who sees Taj at the helm of IFF as positive?

I thought Taj (without the sports minister's last interference) had a great impact on TM preparation and fulfilling most of CQ's desires. In fact I think he's the best IFF boss we've had so far after the revolution.

However, I am surprised how he dared to take over the sinking ship we see today. Unless he can somehow become our last minute savior and save us from embarrassment at the WC, this will surely be a career and reputation destroying movie. He took a huge risk by doing that.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Am I the only one here who sees Taj at the helm of IFF as positive?

I thought Taj (without the sports minister's last interference) had a great impact on TM preparation and fulfilling most of CQ's desires. In fact I think he's the best IFF boss we've had so far after the revolution.

However, I am surprised how he dared to take over the sinking ship we see today. Unless he can somehow become our last minute savior and save us from embarrassment at the WC, this will surely be a career and reputation destroying movie. He took a huge risk by doing that.
I started thinking that you think too much in terms of Hollywood on taj and then noticed a typo 'movie' in ur essay.

It's one corrupt system, Taj or else. And so many laws are broken to put him back. It's insane. I thought wanting him back just to have CQ is also a stretch as much as I felt CQ was fit then for the team.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
What puzzles me is that the blame for Wilmots contract and selection is unanimous ly directed at Taj, while it was established that it was the pressure of masoud soltanifar ( baba masoud) then sports minister that facilitated and kind of put IFF in that position.Anti CQ media and forces were all too happy that Wilmots took charge at that price and at that time
Taj is the face of IFF or over a decade. His personal corruption regarding land in Tehran within the past four years also became public, not hard to aim anger at him. Should not be a puzzle.