Ignore list and quoting members

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Folks, as you all new there is a feature in the forums that allows you to put a particular member or a list of members on an "ignore list". This will keep you from seeing anything they have posted. While I am a big proponent of freedom of speech, I also believe that people have the right not to see the babbling of those whose intent is to spam or hijack a particular thread. To that extent, I would like to request from all members, including those who do not have an ignore list, to refrain from quoting certain individuals when responding to them, or modify your quote to leave their id on (so it is clear to whom you are responding), but delete the text from the quoted portion of the post. Right now, I only have one member on my ignore list who suffers from multiple personality disorder. Clearly, I can not tell you what to do, but I am requesting that you don't quote him or clear the content of the text you are responding when quoting him. I think everyone knows which member I am talking about. Thank you for your consideration.

Javeed

National Team Player
Nov 12, 2002
How is this possible? How do I know if someone is in someone else's ignore list? Should we stop quoting , period?

I did not quote you because I did not know if you are on any ignore list.:p

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
How is this possible? How do I know if someone is in someone else's ignore list? Should we stop quoting , period?

I did not quote you because I did not know if you are on any ignore list.:p
Baba, sareh kaar gozaashti maa ro!! Yes, it is impossible to know who is whose ignore list, but there is at least on character whose intent is to inflict pain on the rest of us. You know who he is, just don't quote him, please!! If it is too hard, then don't worry about it, I will skip quickly past them.