Ill-fated Prime Minister "Hoveyda"

Jun 24, 2005
Motori said:
PB Jaan,
I don't condone any of those 2 minutes one way conversation and then Firing Squad, pure barbaric act of savageness. Every single one of those guys deserved a Fair, Open and with presence of a Councilor trial.
Hatred for nasiri because he was head of savak it goes back to 1953, when him (a colonel by then) in command of bunch of Hafteer Kesh stormed Dr. Mussadegh's resident and arrested and dragged him to a prison in rather humiliating manner.
Shah couldn't possibly count on Artesh support when he knew Armed Forces are brain washed by American military advisers. only remaining loyal was the Imperial Guards which could easily be out numbered by Main artesh and I PERSONALLY think shah didn't want to cause such a clash.
In 1978 in live Radio-Television interview Shah addressed Iranians and said " I HEARD THE MESSAGE!!" that is when he knew that he is doomed and his Monarchy is at its last seconds. Iran's faith had already been decided by US, UK and France. Check this out it is eye opener.

http://discardedlies.com/entries/2005/07/g8_summit_26_years_ago.php

The source you just gave me here is not well known source...I tried to find out if they are bias...

I wonder if you could tell me who this website belong to? I looked and looked and can't find who these guys are? If you know the answer please share it with me....I appreciate your 2 cents and I appreciate you sharing your source...
PB

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Persian_Beauty said:
The source you just gave me here is not well known source...I tried to find out if they are bias...

I wonder if you could tell me who this website belong to? I looked and looked and can't find who these guys are? If you know the answer please share it with me....I appreciate your 2 cents and I appreciate you sharing your source...
PB
PB Jaan,
You don't have to solely rely on the link I provided. the truth is Shah was returned to power in 1953 to be a Block on Communism advancement till perpetrators realized he is being a cumbersome leader himself, it was then when they decided to dismantle his authority. It is a simple research of going to local library and check the News or just do a Google search on G5 Summit if you want to know what really did happen.

Jun 24, 2005
Motori said:
PB Jaan,
You don't have to solely rely on the link I provided. the truth is Shah was returned to power in 1953 to be a Block on Communism advancement till perpetrators realized he is being a cumbersome leader himself, it was then when they decided to dismantle his authority. It is a simple research of going to local library and check the News or just do a Google search on G5 Summit if you want to know what really did happen.
Dear Motori:)

Every historian tells an event differently....The fact is; we really don't know the truth about what really happened...!? Why Shah left and who was behind it...? Yes we all know behind every "Dirty" political act lies the ugly faces of USA/Britain ...But, since Iran has been always very "Politically Volatile" for the past 100 years (at least) in my opinion, there are more hidden reasons than what the eyes can witness...Not just Iran's "Oil" since that is also too obvious....So, I am really interested in hearing something perhaps different than what a Library or Google can provide...

PB:)