Imperial Iranian Airforce

May 9, 2004
Didn't Islamic Republic execute some of them?
بله عده ای از انها که در کودتای نافرجام نوژه دست داشتند به دست رژیم اعدام شدند
قابل ذکر است که این کودتا را مجاهدین خلق لو دادند
و فکر میکردند با این کار رژیم به انها اعتماد خواهد کرد و میتوانند در حکومت بنی صدر رخنه کنند
ولی از همان جامی که به دیگران نوشاندند نوشیدند

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
God bless them all . Dorood be sharafeshoon Daleeran e Iran .
Eagle jAn,
Around 8 month after the start of Iran-iraq war 100Damn ordered all his airforce pilots not to engage Iranian Fighters, meaning if you feel there is Iranian Fighters in your aerospace just turn west and fly fast.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Eagle jAn,
Around 8 month after the start of Iran-iraq war 100Damn ordered all his airforce pilots not to engage Iranian Fighters, meaning if you feel there is Iranian Fighters in your aerospace just turn west and fly fast.
Yes I know , they were in particular ordered not to engage with the Tomcats ,usually presence of one F14 was enough for them to runaway .
the conversation of one of their squadron leader was recorded saying to his comrades : F arba ashara !! yalla ,yalla !

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Eagle jAn,
Not bad for a military who was obviously nokareh US and didn't know how to turn the ignition on without US advisors.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Not bad for a military who was obviously nokareh US and didn't know how to turn the ignition on without US advisors.
Flint,
I have no doubt in my mind that you are using power of sarcasm in order to take your message across but bear in mind that this could be rightfully misinterpreted by other members thinking you really believe Iranian Military Forces were US nokar. Please clarify. Thanx.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Flint,
I have no doubt in my mind that you are using power of sarcasm in order to take your message across but bear in mind that this could be rightfully misinterpreted by other members thinking you really believe Iranian Military Forces were US nokar. Please clarify. Thanx.
Alright, here we go. IR's central claim was that they "freed" Iran's military. Remember the famous line, "nemikhaiid agha bashid?" Then put them in front of the firing squad. Number of one job any military is to keep the peace and in that they did a wonderful job until they became agha. I have always said if you are going to be pushed around by losers like Russia and China, you might as well go with America. At least you get to drive Chevys and Buicks instead of Prides and Peugeots. BTW, IIAF has a web site. Pretty amazing after all these years.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Thank you for clarification Flint jAn,
Speaking of IIAF web site. My cousin Capitan Amin Bolghand used to fly for the latest IIAF Golden Crown Acrojet Team. He used to fly Jet #2 which always flew to the right side of the Leader Maj. Manoochehr Khalili during all formation 4 maneuvers. He grew up in working family living in Mokhtaari street in Tehran. He worked his way up to be among the best Fighter Pilots in the world. After revolution he was fired by an oghdeei groohban who was in charge of some religious crap house just because Amin had too many pictures with late Shah. We truly missed guys like him during the war. He now owns and operates a Glass related biz in San Francisco.

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
True heroes whose memories and contributions shall never be forgotten. May we all strive to be positive contributors to our homeland in one way or another. Zendeh bad artesheh delavareh Iran. (not of course the damn dirty and ignorant pasdars)

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Thank you for clarification Flint jAn,
Speaking of IIAF web site. My cousin Capitan Amin Bolghand used to fly for the latest IIAF Golden Crown Acrojet Team. He used to fly Jet #2 which always flew to the right side of the Leader Maj. Manoochehr Khalili during all formation 4 maneuvers. He grew up in working family living in Mokhtaari street in Tehran. He worked his way up to be among the best Fighter Pilots in the world. After revolution he was fired by an oghdeei groohban who was in charge of some religious crap house just because Amin had too many pictures with late Shah. We truly missed guys like him during the war. He now owns and operates a Glass related biz in San Francisco.
Thanks for sharing this with us Motori Jaan. Its sad to see how those spend a life time to defend a mother land and gave it all were treated so badly by a bunch of bi o sar o pa akhoonds who need instructions to go wash their own asses. Truly sad indeed and may those who were exectued by these bastards RIP. :-ohno::-ohno: