In south, Barack Ain't Nothing But A Muslim!

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
PPP's Alabama survey of 600 likely GOP primary voters found that only 14 percent consider Obama a Christian, while 45 percent see him as a Muslim and 41 percent answered that they were not sure.

In Mississippi, of 656 likely GOP primary voters surveyed, 12 percent said Obama was a Christian, 52 percent classified him as a Muslim, and 36 percent fell in the "not sure" category.

This is a must-watch clip:

[video=youtube;tuI2LEKHGiQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tuI2LEKHGiQ[/video]

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Times must be tough for good old Barack. Not to worry! There is always a poll on birth certificate and if that doesn't work we can dredge up Obama-is-a-muslim canard.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Times must be tough for good old Barack. Not to worry! There is always a poll on birth certificate and if that doesn't work we can dredge up Obama-is-a-muslim canard.
right because polls that you disagree with are based on fantasy.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Dear Natural.....U are absolutely right.....these southern rednecks are way to dumb to vote......you need to shift gears and provide us some insights from the boys in the hoods..

BTW - with Acorn shut down, who is Obama going to use to jack up votes in the hoods this time? maybe Obama should take a page from IR and start handing out gifts in voting places....

Last edited:

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
right because polls that you disagree with are based on fantasy.
How old is this "news"? 4 years? As a pollster why would you even be interested in it in 2012? In the middle of Republican primaries, with unemployment and soaring gas prices out of nowhere somebody calls and asks do you believe Obama is a Muslim? Give me a break. It is a set up so people like you would take it and run with it.

Oct 18, 2010
since 1980 ala. and mis. have voted republican in presidential elections.that's 8 elections in a row and i doubt the streak will be broken anytime soon.the last democrat who won these 2 states was jimmy carter who had enough of an accent to fool the good old boys into voting for him.these folks tend to vote for a white christian football fan with some southern connection.obama has 3 strikes against him being black a basketball fan and a northerner.obama is a bust over there muslim or not.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
U.S. politics is as low -life as a terrorists and WMD master's life should be...no surprise there...what a tragic joke this super power's presidential race has become...LOL

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I've been asking this question on this board for more than 3 years and I have yet to receive an answer from our resident GOP supporters.. What would a republican have done in the face of the biggest economic recession since 1930? What sort of policies would they have adopted to get us out of this mess?

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Let me see if I can put an end to your three year wait. On second thought it is clear that you are poised to jump on whatever I say and mock it. So, looks like you may have to wait longer.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
I've been asking this question on this board for more than 3 years and I have yet to receive an answer from our resident GOP supporters.. What would a republican have done in the face of the biggest economic recession since 1930? What sort of policies would they have adopted to get us out of this mess?
austerity, bankruptcy of car industry, unemployment of around 9-10%, pray to God, abolishing birth control, teaching intelligent design at school.

Oct 20, 2003
Tax cut, Tax cut and more Tax cut particularly for the rich.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
these rednecks are as stupid as our green liberals that believe in mousavi and karroubi.
and our so called green morons that got students killed in the street and imprisoned and still believe that the islamic republic can be reformed.

I guess there are idiots everywhere. In the US jesus belt they show up as inbred rednecks and it the iranian society (outside and inside iran) they show up as good for nothing impotent retarded liberals.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Well you appear to be serious.....but at the same time...if you have not figured it out by now...... I will try to respond to your very important question.
Let me ask you: Let's say you are Obama and you inherited the an economy worst than the great depression - Would you have:
1- Shut down all coastal oil and gas drillings around the United States? How about on Federal lands - would you have banned all drillings on Fedral lands?
2- Would you have then turned around and given Brazail Billions$ for off-shore drilling?
3- How about the Canadian oil pipe - would you have shut down that project?
4- US Economy under Bush exausted the Construction market, and with the abrupt stoppage of construction (for the most part) USA faced a huge unemployment problem. Now knowing major projects such as Panama Canal, Golden Gate Bridge, US Interstate System,......boosted construction and the economy in America and/or for Americans........would you say the Bozo in the WH failed to come up with ONE major construction project......the only shovel ready project he and his change loving team came up with was the removal of all the bullshit they spewed around the WH!!! From where I am sitting I can come up with 10 MAJOR MAJOR construction projects which would be beneficial while putting millions to work.

Then again Obi is an implant not working for American interests...

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
4- US Economy under Bush exausted the Construction market, and with the abrupt stoppage of construction (for the most part) USA faced a huge unemployment problem. Now knowing major projects such as Panama Canal, Golden Gate Bridge, US Interstate System,......boosted construction and the economy in America and/or for Americans........would you say the Bozo in the WH failed to come up with ONE major construction project......the only shovel ready project he and his change loving team came up with was the removal of all the bullshit they spewed around the WH!!! From where I am sitting I can come up with 10 MAJOR MAJOR construction projects which would be beneficial while putting millions to work.

Then again Obi is an implant not working for American interests...
Interesting...so you would have suggested a stimulus type of spending in the construction sector by building, say faster railroads, streets, public transport(Metro extension) and stuff like that, right? I really want to learn on this. Am I right in your suggestion?