Iniesta's goal against Chelsea increased birth rate in Barcelona

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
http://www.imscouting.com/global-ne...a-increased-the-birth-rate-in-Barcelona/5363/

Andres Iniesta’s late equalizer at Stamford Bridge to secure Barcelona a place in the Champions League final has increased the rate of births in the Catalan capital, according to a report in Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo.
A study nine months after the diminutive playmaker beat Chelsea keeper Petr Cech has shown that the birth rate in Barcelona has increased by 45%.
Mercedes Rodriguez, a supervisor of births at Hospital Quiron in Barcelona said: "We’ve gone from an average of 9 or 10 deliveries per day, to 14 or 15 in recent days."
Rodriguez also joked that he would have to "increase staff if we keep winning so many cups, maybe it would be better if Pep Guardiola retired!"

Oct 18, 2002
I think this is a great post because you can see the influence of after game analyze between the relationship of male and female. Meaning the male explained how to score loooool

k-EYVON

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2003
I can understand Real fans having a bit of problem with this news
cause Real players may prove men can also produce babies nine
months after each recent El Classicos !! HA :D HA !

but this is football worthy , why not?
Any intelligent football fan is always interested
in political/sociological aspect of the game and how
it effects our non sports life:
Can you say "football revolution" you Persian boys and girls?

Mar 13, 2007
I'm surprise they didn't notice a new phenomenon in barcelona which was people sticking and walking around with a big horse shoe up their arses!

If their soccer team can pull a miracle out of their ars like that then they surely too can walk around, do nothing, accomplish nothing and get to a place they could never imagine !
Actually on top of the horse shoe, they also need the support of the most inept, incompetent but high position ally they can find. Fc barcelona had that bizarro world ref

passi

Ball Boy
Oct 18, 2002
Houston
All my latin American friends back in colleg had thier birth day in October which happen to be nine month after the Canival season. they call them, "Carvival Babies"