Intense Interrogation Kills Iranian National in US on Election Night

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Sounds like a nice law suit in the making.
RIP.

But they stand no chance to link his death to the way custom treated him. Unless they prove he was denied access to necessary medication or medical attention that doesn't seem to be the case. Chances are his autopsy will show he had a PE fater such a long flight.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
RIP.

But they stand no chance to link his death to the way custom treated him. Unless they prove he was denied access to necessary medication or medical attention that doesn't seem to be the case. Chances are his autopsy will show he had a PE fater such a long flight.
True but they have a good chance at getting a nice settlement before it get to court .

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
True but they have a good chance at getting a nice settlement before it get to court .
If they have a case. They might have a case for mistretment but to explain a death like that is such a long stretch. Unless again they can show he wasn't able to get his pills at the time of detention, he complained of chest pain or so and they ignored it....
After all, he died 2 days after and they sught no medical attention while a nurse should recognize serious signs and symptoms.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
Kuwait and Holland among many other countries.
I agree. I have been thru Amsterdam airport and the saqme idiots who operate the Mosad security in USA handle security there as well I have not been to kuwait but I have been to Saudi. the same damn ppl run saudis sec. in airports as they do everywhere else...
same equipment same brand and even same security company has the contract in places such as France as here in USA.
their god damn computers are al connected to a mainframe in tel aviv....

you know the stupid security got this old Iranian woman in Holland and asked ME if I spoke her language and if I could help them translate.
of course the poor old lady was so scared she was alone n shaking...she was going to atlanta to visit her son but she spoke mainly Turkish so I tried to help and lost my damn place in the line/queue but the stupid bastard sec. idiots kept pressing what his son was doing where he was working what is his number etc, etc...and I dont know turkish but i thought if I leave her they will keep her and terrorize her to death.....all on an old chadori woman who was over 70 years old.
these mosad bastards need to go to hell and we should send them there ASAP.

my friend went thru hell going to kuwait too. it was this african guy who was with him that caused the trouble he had some weird shi* in his luggage so they harassed and kept them both for hours and hours.
this is israeli british new world disorder for you.
you can stay in denial and laugh at me for say this, but they will eventually come and bust your doors down in middle of the night too... just wait.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
btw if they man was already taking anti inflammation drugs such as Ibuprofen (Advil etc.) then he is to blame for his own death, if he was not then they need to sue the shi* out of the border agency. good luck cuz no one is gonna take their case. they govt. of the ppl for the ppl my a**. those son of bi*ching zionist done flushed the US constitution/bill of rights down their toilet a long time ago (1913) but since they feel you sex drugs and misinfo, you love them and cant live without them.
its funny that none of those things ppl take pleasure in like sex and alcohol/drugs etc, is all paid for by You! it is your wife or sister who will please a strange man, it is your drug/booze money which goes into their pockets. why if you think they are gonna give their ugly daughters and wives or booze free of charge to you for your pleasure, you are crazy, all of those things are finance 200% by You/Us!

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
sorry for double posting, the thing/page froze on me?

speaking of Oghdehi idiots, has anyone gone thru Detroit airport?
they are one of the worst
worse than washington dulles.

Last edited:

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
I am not sure this is PE but it is very likely although cardiac reasons are still very possible.

Again may he RIP. But this case should raise awareness of pulmonary embolus regardless. If you have people traveling from Iran, particularly if they are older, obese, smoker, or have history of cancer or blood clots, ask them to stretch their legs periodically, take a walk evey couple of hours, and if they can take daily aspirin starting a week before their flight.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
^^^Be in hezbolahhiye hollandi begoo
Which one would you like to stay a night in?
Evin or US customs?
In the former they will fuck you to death (if you are pretty Akbar seebeel if not Zamzam bottle) in the latter they will ignore you to death.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Quote Originally Posted by arash_kaman
who cares.... you still have to advance your political propaganda over a dead person ? shame on you
oh, so the reason you posted this was not for political propaganda?

boro joone ammat :)
Behrooz , no need to be harsh on the hezi boy.he's a bit entertaining in making threads that come back to hit him in the end like a boomerang ( tofe sar bala ).

Just like a stupid hamster who struggles so hard to figure out how to work the wheel but eventually fails and gets thrown out. :)

[video=youtube;BHu8LAWSKxU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHu8LAWSKxU[/video]

Mehran(ISP)

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
MD, USA
This is truly a sad story. Saying that; from the looks of it he had a green card and had not been back in three years. Everyone and their mother knows that if you have a green card you should visit the U.S once every six months so you don't lose your residency.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
This is truly a sad story. Saying that; from the looks of it he had a green card and had not been back in three years. Everyone and their mother knows that if you have a green card you should visit the U.S once every six months so you don't lose your residency.
I know so many people who were away for years but got in anyway. I don't know what transpired at the airport but they made it in.