Inter - Juventus [R]

dariush-44

Bench Warmer
Oct 15, 2004
One of the most beautiful games I've seen. It could have been a much bigger margin only if Juventus had used their chances. Del Piero was pure class. Ibra was shut down completely. Shame that Juventus didn't use all their chances to completely humiliate Inter but still a good win.

FT: 1-2

dariush-44

Bench Warmer
Oct 15, 2004
a good win and a good CHELO KABAB for me :) i had a bet with Arian and i won ... mese rooz roshan bood Juve mibare ... Inter lost to a newly promoted Seria A team ;)
lol, that's a good way to think about it.

I've been impressed by Sissoko. Being a Liverpool fan I hated the guy (specially after his injury return) but he's picked it up here at Juve.

Apr 14, 2005
a good win and a good CHELO KABAB for me :) i had a bet with Arian and i won ... mese rooz roshan bood Juve mibare ... Inter lost to a newly promoted Seria A team ;)
Cholo kababet nooshe joonet Pouya jaan; Ta bashe az in cholokababa. Tabrik be kollieye tarafdarane Juve va tasliat be hameye doostdarane Inter. Pirouze haghe Juve bood, kari be goale offside va ... nadaram, in goal nemishod jash 4ta dige bayad mizadan. Kholase mobarake hamegi.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
its good to see juve whooping this chokers ass like good old times. Even though its really unlikely but I hope Juve never win this scudetto because if they do Moratti would make sure we get striped down another two scudetto for this offside goal:)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
yeah it was indeed one of the most beautiful matches of this season, in all leagues!such a high tempo-attacking football from min 1.
Both teams were great, but Juve's defense was more organized. Del Piero was pure class. one of his best performances..

As for Inter, Mancini made very late subs. his subs were great but in 10 min they couldnt score 3 goals to win the game!Another failure grade for Mancini.

Last edited: