Inter vs Parma [R]

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Altho you've had too many 89th min penalties, that prolly was a penalty.
baaz hadeh aghal Juve hamleh mikoneh penalty migireh.

It's really frustrating, the refree literally takes the 3 points from Parma and gives it to Inter.
But to be fair, this year Juve really didn't have any luck from Refs. There has been too many controversial pen given to our opponent and too many not given to Juve. And yes we attacked all day but no luck, damn you and Arian for winning today;):cheers:
Atleast Roma deserved that win but what can I say about Inter:gun:

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
Soccernet :
Serie A: Controversy mars Inter win

Replays suggested he had used his head and despite huge Parma protests, he was sent off and Ibrahimovic converted the penalty before grabbing a stoppage-time winner.

Goal.com

Refereeing Decisions Pave The Way For Inter Win
A terrible weekend of refereeing blunders continued on Sunday evening. Parma will feel that they were robbed of what could have been a surprising, but deserved win as Inter prevailed 3-2.
A minute before the Parma goal, Ibrahimovic elbowed Rossi, but the referee did not see the incident.
The referee ruled that Couto saved a shot with his hand, but television replays showed that the Portuguese defender had actually headed the ball and just an optical illusion made the referee award the penalty.

Arian :
i saw it from one angle that it hit his head and then rolled off his arm.. it wasn't intentional but from a live flow of the game point of view, it looked like a handball anyway..

Good call by the young ref.
Commentator:
From this angle it did touch his arm. Good call by the ref.

You might wanna use eyes to WATCH the game, rather than to read about it.. please stick to the shitty La Liga referees.

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
the refree literally takes the 3 points from Parma and gives it to Inter.
How?
Inter was attacking non-stop. The ball touched the arm unintentionally OR it was too close and the ref called it. That was the tying goal.

The 3rd goal was very clear. SO I don't see how the ref took 3 points from Parma and gave it to Inter.

If you think the ref made a mistake, ref mistakes are part of the game.

Keep cheering for Inter to lose or tie ;)
Maybe next week... hahaha

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Inter were dominating the second half completely.. i don't understand why they didn't deserve to win.
Inter had its worst performance of the season in this match, their defense, their midfield and their offense wasn't as bright as they usually are, in the other hand Parma played very well, they had a tight solid defense with very accurate counterattack. I watched the whole game, Inter didn't dominate the game they were struggling in the midfield and actually Parma was bossing the midfield for some part of the second half. Both Inter and Parma had their chances but Parma wasn't letting Inter score in any cost. Couto flew to clear the ball and he actually headed the ball, the ball never touched his hand, shows how good and ready parma was. But that call and red card really did Inter a favor and from what I've seen Parma actually didn't deserve to loose.

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
This year's Inter is putting 2004/2005's Juve to shame. Vaghe'an keh, I will even cheer Juve in CL (maybe) but i'll never cheer Inter. Any honor brought to Italian football by honor doesn't mean anything.

Look how money and some connections in the FA of a country can take a $500 million team of losers to a $1 billion unbeatables. Football kolan be gaah rafteh, hamejaa!!

Fozol

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Via Durini 24 / El Gaucho
Couto flew to clear the ball and he actually headed the ball, the ball never touched his hand, shows how good and ready parma was. But that call and red card really did Inter a favor and from what I've seen Parma actually didn't deserve to loose.
I have never liked that scum Couto ever since his Lazio days. However respect to the man for admitting that the ball did infact touch his hand. So all the haters, try and calm yourself down a bit.

Sure, Parma probably did not deserve to lose the game, but then again when you have so many key players out due to injuries it is hard to feel sorry for your opponent.

and to the Roma wanna be kid - keep on dreaming - sooner or later you may get a bit closer to us.

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
I have never liked that scum Couto ever since his Lazio days. However respect to the man for admitting that the ball did infact touch his hand. So all the haters, try and calm yourself down a bit.

Sure, Parma probably did not deserve to lose the game, but then again when you have so many key players out due to injuries it is hard to feel sorry for your opponent.

and to the Roma wanna be kid - keep on dreaming - sooner or later you may get a bit closer to us.
hahaha, key players out, your bench can fucking win the UEFA cup. lol. funny guy

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
bah bah fozol khan, good to have you back. But do you have any source for Couto saying that, not that I don't trust you but I could't find it. BTW I hate Couto too.

Fozol

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Via Durini 24 / El Gaucho
bah bah fozol khan, good to have you back. But do you have any source for Couto saying that, not that I don't trust you but I could't find it. BTW I hate Couto too.
It's in the gazzetta - Right on top of the page!

Tecnici divisi dall'episodio chiave di Inter-Parma. Fernando Couto ammette: "Ho sfiorato la palla con la mano, ma era un tocco involontario

this is the link

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
It's in the gazzetta - Right on top of the page!

Tecnici divisi dall'episodio chiave di Inter-Parma. Fernando Couto ammette: "Ho sfiorato la palla con la mano, ma era un tocco involontario

this is the link
thank you for that, it takes some balls to admit that. But the red card was pure BS. However there is more claims coming from Parma coach that there was a penalty on [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Corradi in the first half.[/FONT]

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
Thanks Fozol jaan

that shut up a bunch of columnists who claimed it wasn't a handball.. and people actually believe the columnists rather than their friends' eyes..
that also shut up people who claim that Inter are playing dirty like the Juve of 04-05

Roma is a disgrace to Italian football. Losing 7-1 to an English team brought shame to Italian football. No wonder no one wants to invest Roma... they get what they deserve..