iPhone/iOS5 Issues

Nitrik

Ball Boy
Dec 21, 2007
Reaching out to your apple experts. I have an iPhone 3GS. Ever since the new iOS5 came out and I upgraded, my phone works very inconsistently. Usually it takes a ridiculous amount of time to load in and out of apps or even slide between screens. I have also noticed, my apps crash more often. However, the slow processing is my main frustration. So I figured, to resolve this issue I'd format and re-install the OS but I am still having the same problems. Any suggestions or ideas?

Nitrik

Ball Boy
Dec 21, 2007
I knew that would come up. While I have considered it, it is not an option for now! I am just trying to get this phone to actually just work without lagging. Digeh baghie soosoolbaziash kheire saresh!

Nitrik

Ball Boy
Dec 21, 2007
My friend got the same problem, are you in US?
No! Canadia! However, I would think it is an issue with this OS and not the location?

And I don't think it is possible to downgrade with ease, since every tutorial I have come across requires tweaking the registry files.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
iOS problem. I kind of have the same problem on my iPod touch and friend of mine working for Austrian phone provider said that 4S is slow as hell because of that.

Need to wait for a fix I believe...sorry..

Nitrik

Ball Boy
Dec 21, 2007
I figured. It is very inconvenient that I can't even make a phone call or check mail without a long pause!