iPhone question

Feb 4, 2005
Do you guys know if I can restore my deleted text messages without having any backup? I searched and found a few software online and used their trial versions but despite their claims of restoring deleted messages it didn't happen. I don't mind buying the software but want to make sure it will actually restore my deleted text messages.

thanks

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
So what happened next ? did the cheating wife get an attorney and force the hubby to move out of the house to Motel-6 or Travel Lodge with a court injunction while divorce proceedings get underway ?
That scenario is all too common unfortunately, but it was the husband cheating in this case and from what I read he ended up getting cleaned out by both the wife and the new woman both! LOL!

In general it's a good idea to remember not to stick your dick in 'crazy'. For women, it's a good idea to never get a job and marry a kind dumbass with money.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
That scenario is all too common unfortunately, but it was the husband cheating in this case and from what I read he ended up getting cleaned out by both the wife and the new woman both! LOL!

In general it's a good idea to remember not to stick your dick in 'crazy'. For women, it's a good idea to never get a job and marry a kind dumbass with money.

A double whammy for listening to and ardently following the pinnacle of his penis.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Azize del, stay away from iPhone, its obsolete... Move to Galaxy, you see the difference.
As a lot of members here know I was a big supporter of Android phones and a big basher of Apple but I got the iPhone 5 for free from my previous job (verizon) when it first came out and since then I've switched over to apple . I tried the galaxy a few months ago but I just had to return it the primary reason being the battery life & secondary reason was the simplicity of the iOS . No phone has the battery life like the iPhone with the galaxy I struggled to keep a full charge throughout the day whereas with the iPhone I still have at least 20% at the end of the day. Also with the galaxy it took for ever to charge the phone , with the iPhone you can get a full charge in like a hour .

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
As a lot of members here know I was a big supporter of Android phones and a big basher of Apple but I got the iPhone 5 for free from my previous job (verizon) when it first came out and since then I've switched over to apple . I tried the galaxy a few months ago but I just had to return it the primary reason being the battery life & secondary reason was the simplicity of the iOS . No phone has the battery life like the iPhone with the galaxy I struggled to keep a full charge throughout the day whereas with the iPhone I still have at least 20% at the end of the day. Also with the galaxy it took for ever to charge the phone , with the iPhone you can get a full charge in like a hour .
Azizam you had defected phone. I have galaxy s4 and my wife has IPhone 5s. my battery last longer that hers even with same usage. As far as simplicity if iOS. Well that iOS is for kids. nothing has changed. we just upgraded to iOS8 last night and what is new. Video Massaging... loool or sending Video Voice mail. are you kidding me. I had this 2 yeas ago with my s4. any how, some people are just use to iPhone and don't want to change which is fine but if you really want a bang for your buck you would be better of with galaxy.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
LOL @ BT :D
che chizaei peyda mikoneh? :eek: heh heh heh...

in my opinion men are more likely to cheat than women. it is our nature but these scumbags who own and run things such as that filthy holeywood have been at it for almost 100 years it to change this and unfortunately many stupid people have fallen into their traps these days and are proud too.
it is just like the preface of the book "Stranger Than Fiction" (in my avatar) says...Exactly! I mean the fear of being against the pop culture in ppl is worse than fear of death.
Unfortunately I see it even in here among us the more mature and Iranian persons!
Oh and it is even worse inside of Iran with the youth...ah it is terrible and no one pays except you!
(ok let's see how many ppl will poke fun at what I say and there you have the proof)! ;)

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
oops sorry I didnt mean to change the subject.
If the Messages that were deleted were part of regular iPhone messaging service then I think they are permanently deleted not unless a software like the old Norton can actually restore them? But if the messages were part of other programs like Viber or WhatsApp or Tango etc, then the messages store on their website some place and as the admin person you will have access, although I dont know how long the msgs will be there?

umm I dont know if Apple does the same thing? I am sure they save the msgs up on a server some place...I know all the communications in USA (at least) go thru 2 israeli companies in tel aviv and some other damn placeFox/SkyNews Brat Hume and Biran ??somebody reported that not me). But I dont think Apple would give anyone access to their spy servers.
The easiest way to get deleted msgs back is to ask the person whom you were conversing with, lol cuz if you have problem with them then forget it...you'd have to physically steal their iPhone and then their PIN to get in it :D

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Android devices in connection to HTC or Samsung are head and shoulder above Apple and everything they have to offer. Its not even close. Thing is, Apple has a very stubborn kind of customers who would rather have that damned Apple sign on their device than to have better performance by Android devices. Those stubborn apple fan boys are their last hope and chance to compete.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The reports of IPhone's of stalemate are greatly exaggerated.
Like any other successful product it becomes difficult over time to add new feature when you have large user base.

iOS works quite fine. It does however hang up too many times for my taste. sometimes you get a sense that Kernel is not really a modern kernel.
The battery life is very impressive and that's because it uses custom battery that hugs the phone all around.
The Audio Chip is probably one of the best designed by Cirrus Logic.
The Airplay (although nothing new) makes it really easy for average users to stream video.
The Photo Editing Software is quite weak yet so easy for average users to use.

The Charger is maddening. One has to pay 25 bucks for a damn charger while every other phone on the planet uses MicroUSB.
The fact that you can not extend the storage buying an off the shelf flash is highway robbery.
to Activate the phone you have to hand over a credit card apple and that is really intrusive.

if you are willing to pay for Action you take, Iphone is a great product.
Apple EcoSystem works great if you use only the products and services.

if you do that though you are probably overpaying for everything by 20-30%. That's Apple's Margin.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Azizam you had defected phone. I have galaxy s4 and my wife has IPhone 5s. my battery last longer that hers even with same usage. As far as simplicity if iOS. Well that iOS is for kids. nothing has changed. we just upgraded to iOS8 last night and what is new. Video Massaging... loool or sending Video Voice mail. are you kidding me. I had this 2 yeas ago with my s4. any how, some people are just use to iPhone and don't want to change which is fine but if you really want a bang for your buck you would be better of with galaxy.
I seriously doubt it was defective since I've used a number of Android devices and all of them don't camper to the iPhone in terms of battery. Another thing about the Android software is the fact that with each update there is so many god damn changes that they make it more confusing . When I decided to give the Galaxy a shot a few months ago it was my first time going back to the Anroid OS after more then a year and everything was changed to the point that it felt like using a new OS and having to learn everything again. I don't think the iOS is for kids, everybody just has a different taste . I think the Galaxy definitely has more features than the iPhone but for me I don't use most of those different features . If the Galaxy comes out with a phone that I like I will just ship again I won't stick to particular brand , its good to switch it up sometimes.

Nov 24, 2002
I have been iphone user in last 4 years and happy about it .Never had any issue .. Is just question of taste but i guess with iphone you have much more varieties of apps