IPL week 15 (R) -derby

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Is it just me who is sick of Ferdosipour?

The guy is the most immature, faggy (not gay, but faggy) commentator. He keeps making stupid childish jokes and laughs at them himself. He's really getting on my nerves. He's 43 years old. When is he gonna grow up?

How is anyone supposed to take him seriously or respect him with this attitude?
you know how bad a joke is when he has to laugh at his own jokes .....here they call the sad bastard !

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
مورد داشتیم یارو تیمش ۱_0 جلو بوده رفته توالت وقتی برگشته دیده ۲ _۱ عقب افتاده...

شک کرده ک خودش ريده یا تیمش ريده

[video=youtube;MnlD4H8o2ZA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnlD4H8o2ZA[/video]

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Neither is his 90.

He has been absolutely pathetic in the past few years even when he was trying to critic obvious flaws. Doesn't somebody around him tell him not to be so childish? Look at his interviews with his guests. They're absolutely embarrassing and a cause to be concerned. He's gotten used to ridiculing everyone and everything.

As much as I hate that Shahrenoei General, I have to agree with him that Ferdosipour's 90 has been one of the major contributors to Iran's football's complete stagnation (or retardation) in the past decade.
Well BT jaan, we all agree that Ferdosipour bache moondeh. Nonore. However that jaakesh Shahrenoei remark about "Navad contributing to irans football stagnation", is such a ridiculous and senseless remark that i really dont know what to say about it.

In professional environment, no clownish reporter, commentator or TV programm...can do anything to a countries football! Those two things simply dont touch eachother. The one is the work of a TV host, reporter or whatever, the other thing is going out on the pitch and playing football. There is absolutely not relationship between stagnation of football and a sports program on TV! Those are absotlutely horrible and irrational remarks of a jamkaraani who never heard anything about common sense and professionalism. Really if i would tell it to these swiss or german guys they would laugh their asses off. No footballer, no team, no federation anywhere in the professional world of sports would ever say something like that because we all know around football there is press, there is paparazzi, there is conferences, there is foto shootings, there is interviews with unpleasant and difficult to handle reporters....but thats all part of the business.

That shahrenoei guy khodesh tanesh mikhaare martike bisharaf. He himself has used Navad vaase hal kardane khoorde hesaab haash baa 10 haa nafar, az baazikon gerefte taa morabi. Bisharaf khodesh zang mizad be Navad ke khoorde hesaabesho baa Mayeli Kohan hal kone, hala martike bi hame chiz miaad mige Navad baaese pasraft o darjaa zadane footballe iran mishe! Man age boodam migoftam borrrrroooo martike koon nashoor, boro jamkaran aneto belis. Vaagheaan inaa 100 saal az donyaa aghaban vali fekr mikonan pokhe khaasi hastand.

Footballi ke az rishe kharaabe ro in dayoos daare kharaabisho mindaaze gardane ye barnaame televiziooni! Khode shahrenoeish hich pokhi nist, na az daanesh morabi gari booii borde na takik balade, na chizi daare ke betoone aamoozesh bede. Be ghole parvin syetemesh Ali asghariye. Harvaght aghab miofte mide toopo alaki boland saantr konan too 18 ke shaayad shansaki sar o paaye kessi be toop bokhore o bere too gol. oonvaght in martike bisavaad miaad mige ye barnaame televizioni baaeyes pasraft o dar jaa zadane footballe irane!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Is it just me who is sick of Ferdosipour?

The guy is the most immature, faggy (not gay, but faggy) commentator. He keeps making stupid childish jokes and laughs at them himself. He's really getting on my nerves. He's 43 years old. When is he gonna grow up?

How is anyone supposed to take him seriously or respect him with this attitude?
شده جریان خود گویی و خود خندی عجب مرد هنرمندی
:)