IPL Week 30(final week), results, reports

Nov 24, 2002
So is last week, 3 teams competing for title. Persepolis can win it IF they beat struggling Rah-Ahan with more than 2 goals IF Esteghlal Khuzestan beat Zob Ahan of course( 1-0 or 2-1 or any result with goal difference of 1), any draw or Zob beating Esteghlal Khuzestan means Persepolis will win it. Esteghlal wins it only IF both Esteghlal Khuzestan and Persepolis fail to beat opponents. Even for that they need to score 2 goals or more in their last game vs Saba.
All games will be played at same time on Friday.

Attachments

Nov 24, 2002
LOL@ Vahid Ghelich
قلیچ: من و لوبانف هم***هیکل هستیم!

مربی اسبق پرسپولیس درباره عملکرد لوبانف و سوشا مکانی دو دروازه***بان پرسپولیس تصریح کرد: لوبانف واقعا عملکرد افتضاحی دارد. چه کسی با این دروازه***بان***ها کار می***کند؟ مربی دروازه***بانان پرسپولیس واقعا ضعیف است و چیزی برای ارائه ندارد. درباره سوشا هم باید بگویم که او هم افتضاح کار می***کند و هر دو دروازه***بان شبیه هم هستند. باید خدا را شکر کنیم که لیگ با یک بازی دیگر تمام می***شود چراکه اگر بازی***ها ادامه داشت مشخص نبود چه بلایی سر پرسپولیس می***آمد.
قلیچ درباره اینکه صحبت***هایی مبنی بر جدایی مکانی شنیده می***شود اما لوبانف با پرسپولیس قرارداد دارد، تصریح کرد: اگر قرار است لوبانف را در تیم نگه دارم با خود من قرارداد ببندند. من و لوبانف هم هیکل هستیم و من را به جای او بگذارند! لوبانف به درد پرسپولیس نمی***خورد

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
LOL@ Vahid Ghelich
قلیچ: من و لوبانف هم***هیکل هستیم!

مربی اسبق پرسپولیس درباره عملکرد لوبانف و سوشا مکانی دو دروازه***بان پرسپولیس تصریح کرد: لوبانف واقعا عملکرد افتضاحی دارد. چه کسی با این دروازه***بان***ها کار می***کند؟ مربی دروازه***بانان پرسپولیس واقعا ضعیف است و چیزی برای ارائه ندارد. درباره سوشا هم باید بگویم که او هم افتضاح کار می***کند و هر دو دروازه***بان شبیه هم هستند. باید خدا را شکر کنیم که لیگ با یک بازی دیگر تمام می***شود چراکه اگر بازی***ها ادامه داشت مشخص نبود چه بلایی سر پرسپولیس می***آمد.
قلیچ درباره اینکه صحبت***هایی مبنی بر جدایی مکانی شنیده می***شود اما لوبانف با پرسپولیس قرارداد دارد، تصریح کرد: اگر قرار است لوبانف را در تیم نگه دارم با خود من قرارداد ببندند. من و لوبانف هم هیکل هستیم و من را به جای او بگذارند! لوبانف به درد پرسپولیس نمی***خورد

این هنوز اینجاست؟! من فکر کردم رفته از دروازه حرم دفاع کنه؟

Attachments

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
So is last week, 3 teams competing for title. Persepolis can win it IF they beat struggling Rah-Ahan with more than 2 goals IF Esteghlal Khuzestan beat Zob Ahan of course( 1-0 or 2-1 or any result with goal difference of 1), any draw or Zob beating Esteghlal Khuzestan means Persepolis will win it. Esteghlal wins it only IF both Esteghlal Khuzestan and Persepolis fail to beat opponents. Even for that they need to score 2 goals or more in their last game vs Saba.
All games will be played at same time on Friday.
Just a minor correction to the part in bold: If both Est. Kh. & PP lose to their opponents rather than "fail to beat" (a draw would make them unreachable for Est. Teh.)

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
این هنوز اینجاست؟! من فکر کردم رفته از دروازه حرم دفاع کنه؟
ببین دهن گشاد بازی های بیخود فقط واسه تظاهر. حالا اگه یکی این خیکی وحید شمشیر رو بگیره بگه , ما شما رو قابل میدونیم, خیلی خب آقا, پاشو بریم سوریه میریینه به خودش.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
By the way, Cheshme BT be-door :)
Naft Abadan vs Fajr Shiraz is another crucial game, though in Azadgan league which can determine the third team advancing to IPL.

Go Naft!

Nov 24, 2002
Yadesh bekhair vahid ghilic che golayeh tkhmi mikord
That is why it made me laugh, he was topol-mopol, real sooti but for some reason Parvin always liked him.
Anyway PP during Ghelich time was so good that they didn't need any decent keepers. The best they had during that period was Soltani who wasn't really that good IMO.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Both Gelich and Soltani were jokes compared to Abedzadeh. Even Gholampour was better than them (and that's saying something!). Esteghlal(Taj too) has always had an edge when it comes to keepers, except when Abedzadeh moved to Perspolis.

I clearly remember Esteghlal fans calling Ghelich "Kaftar-baaz" in the stadium as he was often seen looking up in the sky and suddenly conceding a laughable goal.

BTW, LOL@ the Azadegan promotion game being 'crucial' :)

Nov 24, 2002
Honestly best keeper Persepolis had from mid 80s to mid 90s(before Abedzadeh) was Saeed Azizian. He was not in Abedzadeh caliber but much better than like Ghelich and Soltani, somehow his national team career was short because of obvious reason, he was always back up for Abedzadeh, just like Babazadeh as well.
Gholampour was a good keeper, as it was said many times, that 94 qualification was fishy, the guy was outstanding previous to that in league.

Nov 24, 2002
By the way, Cheshme BT be-door :)
Naft Abadan vs Fajr Shiraz is another crucial game, though in Azadgan league which can determine the third team advancing to IPL.

Go Naft!
I want Naft to qualify but Shiraz deserve a team as well. I like a good balance and like to see some provinces with good football tradition have some representatives in IPL. Tabriz has 3, Khuzestan has 2(Esteghlal Ahvaz relegated). Would be nice if Shairaz manage to get one also.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I just want to say, in 1360s and 1370s, football in Iran was at a lower level than today, but nostalgia aside, there was a unique atmosphere to it.

Iranians never forgot the somewhat glorious days of 1970s and how Iran was definitely on the rise in the world of football. The revolution and the war totally fucked things up, but that desire and expectation never went away. Even while Iran was having trouble beating the likes of Kuwait and Yemen in those days, the nation knew Iran's level was above that. Kids played football on streets as if their lives depended on it. Fans went to stadiums not to watch "top-level" football, but to keep the fire burning. It was such friendly times for the most part.

These days, Football is more organized and at a higher level in Iran, and we've even been to 3 World Cups since those days, but the atmosphere is completely gone. There's little to no hope of Iran ever becoming 'something' in the world of football. The ceiling has been set (Group stage of World Cup). The journey has been traveled over and over again. Sometimes we make it, sometimes we don't. It matters little. It's a miserable state of affairs with seemingly no way out.

Nov 24, 2002
Younger people or even some older ones still follow it closely back home . The social media, TV coverage changed lots of things also, this is one of the main reason why less people go to stadium, i mean the game is just over and you see the video of goals, full game all around the net. I remember times we had to sit in front of TV late at night to watch 10-15 min of Football coverage in Varzesh-Mardom with typical tortue of Bahram Shafi. As you said quality of league is much much better than 10-20 years a go. I remember they used to start the league this year and they would finish it in almost 2 years, too many interruptions. You don't see that these days

Oct 1, 2004
I just want to say, in 1360s and 1370s, football in Iran was at a lower level than today, but nostalgia aside, there was a unique atmosphere to it.

Iranians never forgot the somewhat glorious days of 1970s and how Iran was definitely on the rise in the world of football. The revolution and the war totally fucked things up, but that desire and expectation never went away. Even while Iran was having trouble beating the likes of Kuwait and Yemen in those days, the nation knew Iran's level was above that. Kids played football on streets as if their lives depended on it. Fans went to stadiums not to watch "top-level" football, but to keep the fire burning. It was such friendly times for the most part.

These days, Football is more organized and at a higher level in Iran, and we've even been to 3 World Cups since those days, but the atmosphere is completely gone. There's little to no hope of Iran ever becoming 'something' in the world of football. The ceiling has been set (Group stage of World Cup). The journey has been traveled over and over again. Sometimes we make it, sometimes we don't. It matters little. It's a miserable state of affairs with seemingly no way out.
BT dadash, I don't agree with that statement at all.
When we were kids we were happy to see TM volleyball beat India or Taiwan... now we expect them to compete with the top 10 every time.
Football just needs some good long term planning without all the foozooli and dallals.
As for people following it in Iran, its the same as before. The only difference is nothing seems exotic anymore. Globalization has changed everything. Watching World Cup 1990 you'd watch a game and they'd go through a lineup and you'd wonder if some of the players were as good as you'd read about in a paper. It was all new then.
Now you can watch 3-4 really good games a week. You easily get jaded.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
BT dadash, I don't agree with that statement at all.
When we were kids we were happy to see TM volleyball beat India or Taiwan... now we expect them to compete with the top 10 every time.
Football just needs some good long term planning without all the foozooli and dallals.
And i tell you something else. In Iran, everything is upside down and different from other parts of the world. Its exactly as marhoom Mossadegh once said: Naft baraay hame talaast, baraa maa balaast. You can apply that saying to money too. At least in Iran. Due to that shameless and reckless mentality of dozdi, nozool khori, dalaali, you will never get a head as long as there is money involved in Iran. Everywhere else in the world where caring people get a budget to make things happen, they really do. They use that budget to make things happen and spend it on the actual matter. In Iran the most wealthy federations and institutions are the most corrupt, so whereever there is money, you find all those dozd o angal around it. This actually indicates what i always said and what i will always say: In Iranian football there is A LOT OF money. Huge amounts of money is flowing in there and this is why everybody is killing himself to become either a general manger, team owner, or IFF official and executives. Its simple, these are all dozd who know where the money is and where they can fill their pockets and the risks of failing are very moderate and very overseeable. This is why IR football wont ever succeed at any level aslong there is so much uncontrolled money involved where nobody know where it goes to, what it is spent on, who works with etc.

Volleyball is not in focus. They have a limited amount of budget and everybody knows that they have to work with and that budget is not very lucrative for all those dozd and dallal so they leave it alone and as soon as there is no dozd o dallal involved, some sports seem to flourish in Iran. Only those who really love the sport, remain around it and involved and they really care. In football, i say 80% of those involved are not interested in football at all. Some useless sardaar o sepahi o nocheh o angal are running the show and they dont give a fuck about anything.

I promiss, take away the money and control the flow of it and the least you achieve is that you cut lose those dozd o dallal and thats probably 60-70% of the problem which gets solved on the spot. Absurdly, Volleyball is benefiting from being off focus and able to work with a lot less of dozd o dallal and thats because there is by far not as much money involved in it as in football. That limited money is at least getting spend on the game and its teams and players while 90% of the huge budget of football will already be unavailable to the sports itself because it gets channeled to other accounts and pockets before it reaches its actual destination.