[TD="width: 25%, align: right"]گسترش فولاد [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Perspolis game is tomorrow.

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
EsEs won 0-3. Looks like a fine start to the season by EsEs but I am not getting too excited. EsEs has had rather easy ties so far.

Yaghoub Karimi had a good game and so did shahbaz-zadeh and mehdi karimian.

Padideh will have fun tomorrow :). Khodaya een Daei ro az Perspolise nagir :).

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
Just watch the summary on Footballitarin and see for yourself. Such a low-class biased idiot. It's just club football, not a fucking imperial war.
That's nothing new BT jan. All non-tehrani commentators have this attitude and the only thing they care about is a win for their city team. Now god forbids if Adel, mazdak or whoever says something during a game in favour of EsEs-PP... You never hear the end of it.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
That's nothing new BT jan. All non-tehrani commentators have this attitude and the only thing they care about is a win for their city team. Now god forbids if Adel, mazdak or whoever says something during a game in favour of EsEs-PP... You never hear the end of it.
I hear about that mentality and nice write up I hope guys like Karimi and Karimian do well(btw is he Armenian I noticed the IAN on his last name) and the other dude you mentioned. Now if only we could get rid of GN. I just don't like his style at times SS parks the bus, especially if they get the lead, very old school Italy style. I'll admit I don't watch every game but the games I do that is what I get.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I realize that, but this guy and his predecessor have taken it to a whole new level. I can understand a bit of bias, but this is just ridiculous.

It's things like this that make or break the sport in Iran. It's not just about the commentary. It's the entire body of football (including fans) and their attitude towards the game that is simply disgusting.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I realize that, but this guy and his predecessor have taken it to a whole new level. I can understand a bit of bias, but this is just ridiculous.

It's things like this that make or break the sport in Iran. It's not just about the commentary. It's the entire body of football (including fans) and their attitude towards the game that is simply disgusting.
I am now aware of the situation and to be honest with you, I never remembered it being this bad between fans and commentators like this guy are irresponsible and should not be apart of the game spreading their bs. There is nothing wrong with a friendly city rivalry, you have those all over the world but just shut up and comment about the game.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
But Adel is not a tehrani he's from rafsanjan !!

we call him the southern shahrestani

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
goal Padideh. As I said, its time for Daei to go.

looks like goal was Offside but ref didn't see it. khob khodaro shokr.