IPL Week 7 (2 of 2): Esteghlal - Esteghlal Ahvaz

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Borhani with a run on the counter attack.his weak shot hit Mahini and grabbed by Babayee (keeper)

still 1-0 ESES Tehran.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
I don't think Iranpaak ever did Tokhme foroushi in the stadiums, that is why he can't do a report like Khiyabani. ;)
LOOL!!!hehe good one!!:D

WOW miracles happens. Borhani scored. thank you for reporting this . Where did Iran paak go? baba I take it back he reports like Rohanzadeh. :)
looool,poor Borhani!! hameh naomid shodan az dastesh!

Gooooo Ahwazis goooooooo!An Ahwazi fan face: :cool: ;)

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
like i said before,ESES Tehran has been trying plenty of high crosses into Ahwaz box,and scored on 2 of them so far.

Apr 10, 2003
Khob we all know now problem was Haji. It was Haji who interfered with Puzzle techniki or is it tactiki?

Or maybe it was the way Iranpaakeh Aziz was reporting the game. From now on Mashdi has to report ESES games. Every time that Niloufar or Iranpaak did it ESES lost the game. That is 90% of the time! I mean losing part. :)

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Every time that Niloufar or Iranpaak did it ESES lost the game. That is 90% of the time! I mean losing part. :)
you are underestimating the jinxing powers of Niloufar.as soon as she showed up with her first post,ESES scored the second goal.and that is a fact.:)

Jul 28, 2007
I just arrived home and abedian (ex PP player) is talking about Taj's game of today and he's so impressed with them. he said Taj could've/should've scored at least one more goal.