Status
Not open for further replies.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
http://www.ipna.ir/Negaresh_site/FullStory/?Id=123263
برانكو ايوانكوويچ:

علي دايي به كادر فني تيم ملي اضافه مي شود!

او مدير آينده تيم ملي خواهد بود

برانكو ايوانكوويچ سرمربي كروات تيم ملي فوتبال كشورمان در اظهار نظري عجيب از علي دايي به عنوان يكي از اعضاي جديد كادر فني تيم ملي ايران نام برد.
به گزارش گروه فوتبال خبرگزاري ورزش ايران (ايپنا)؛ برانكو در گفتگويي با سايت

Iran sport press ضمن تاييدمطلب فوق افزود:

دايي با زير و بم فوتبال ايران آشناست. همه بازيكنان به او احترام مي گذارند، من هم به او و عقايدش احترام مي گذارم.
برانكو افزود: او هرگز نخواسته است كه از حد و مرز يك بازيكن تجاوز كند و نظراتش را بر كادر فني تحميل نمايد.
سرمربي تيم ملي كشورمان تصريح كرد: من احساس كردم او مي تواند بيش از اين به تيم كمك كند و با تغييراتي كه رخ خواهد داد فكر مي كنم او با راحتي بيشتري مي تواند عقايدش را ابراز كند.
برانكو ادامه داد: گرچه دايي مدارك لازم براي مربيگري را تاكنون اخذ نكرده است ولي تجربه و موقعيت افسانه اي اش در ايران مي تواند او را به اين مهم برساند.
از آنجايي كه او اشتباهات ما را متوجه خواهد شد، اين تجربه تا اندازه اي براي او مانند دوره آزمون و خطا است و در نتيجه او مي تواند در آينده مربي بهتري شود. در طي اين چهار سال قابليت هاي زيادي از او ديده ام كه نشانگر آن است دايي مدير آينده تيم ملي خواهد شد.
او در برخورد با بازيكنان بسيار مقتدر است و تماشاي او در اين حالت مايه خوشحالي است.
سايت Iran sport press در پايان پيش بيني كرد كه حسين فركي از اين پس بيشتر بر روي تمرينات جسماني بازيكنان كار خواهد كرد و علي دايي بيشتر با بازيكنان درخصوص مسايل فني صحبت مي كند.

انتهاي خبر // ایپنا - وب سایت خبرگزاری ورزش ایران//

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Ok.

People are being shuffled and re appointed and this and that.

No matter what happens amongst the bureaucrats the football is what is in dire need of attention and fundamental reconstruction.

the other day i was talking to this dude and he was telling me "X"(we won't name him) has opened a football school in tehran and he has 250 students.

i am like what are X's qualifications, he says:"he has a doctorate in physical education.".

i am like so what who the hell cares what are his football qualifications, how many grass fields does he have in his school.

the guy says none. his school is on the 15th floor ...

:hau: :hau: :hau:

Sports go hand in hand with employment, GDP, Social Insurance, etc etc ...

unless if you are from Brazil, Argentina, Senegal, Cameroon where large sections of society live below the poverty line but the country still play top international football and the football is paid a lot of attention to.

Our football "inside the current dimension" (i won't say under the current regime because i don't want to make it a political debate) will never go beyond the first round of the world cup.

First mistake:
IPL started too early.

We needed private investments, at the end of the war, so that provincial teams such as Teraktor, Machine saazi from Azarbaijan, Sepid Rood, Malavaan, shomal etc etc and also many Homa, Darayee, Rah Ahaan teams in tehran would own their own facilities and HOME GROUNDS with the least capacity of 15 000 before starting to experiment with IPL.

Tehrani teams other than Pers. Estegh and paas needed to create local youth programs and according to the geographical locations.

e.g. Westham east london, Arsenal north west london, Brentfort west london, Chelsea, QPR central london.

and no one can tell me they don't have the money in iran because there are high rises going up in the sky one every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.