IR is heading for confrontation, Garbage visit Tehran University.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
KP,
I was talking to my brother last night and he said when Khalid Mashaal started to present his speech he mentioned that arabic to farsi translators are not needed based on "All Iranians speak and understand arabic fluently."

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Motori said:
KP,
I was talking to my brother last night and he said when Khalid Mashaal started to present his speech he mentioned that arabic to farsi translators are not needed based on "All Iranians speak and understand arabic fluently."
yup.

my arabic is more fluent than my farsi...:cheers:

Allaho ma sa-rdeh havaa garme laboo mohamad
(not your prophet just a radom guy called mohamad)
patoo ro bekesh roo amat.
(not anybody's ameh just a random ameh)

Feb 22, 2005
Motori, yes, this arab terrorist comes to Iran and it does not take a genius to see that Iran is arabized. Iranians follow the arab religion and the arab visitors are therefore Iranian sarvar.

America has the greatest economy and is powerful, so everyone speaks their language.

We speak the language of arab, that put us far below their feet. Think about it my friends who follow their religion.

Old-Faraz

Bench Warmer
Mar 19, 2004
lordofmordor said:
Motori, yes, this arab terrorist comes to Iran and it does not take a genius to see that Iran is arabized. Iranians follow the arab religion and the arab visitors are therefore Iranian sarvar.

America has the greatest economy and is powerful, so everyone speaks their language.

We speak the language of arab, that put us far below their feet. Think about it my friends who follow their religion.
Lordi jan, with all due respect, don't you think you are taking this Arab bashing a bit too far? I mean when a leader from Germany gives a talk at a US university, does it mean that US is Germanized?

You can question the choice of political partners IRI is making, and that would be valid. But do you really have to turn any minor event into another arab-bashing dissertation. It only makes your anti-religion arguments (which I agree with) that much weaker.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, called Monday for Muslim nations to aid a Hamas-led government.
Ahmadinejad also has indicated Hamas should not fear the West's threat to cut off funds. "Since the divine treasures are infinite, you should not be concerned about economic issues," the official news agency quoted him as saying.
ey begam, felan shodeh..most ppl work 2 shifts a day in Iran to feed their families and these sobs offer economic help to their terrorist friends.
akhe adam cheghadr bayad delesh besoozeh..:smoke:

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Niloufar said:
ey begam, felan shodeh..most ppl work 2 shifts a day in Iran to feed their families and these sobs offer economic help to their terrorist friends.
akhe adam cheghadr bayad delesh besoozeh..:smoke:
Nilou jAn,

Az shotor porsidand "Chera gardanet inghadr kajeh?"

" Akhe pedar Aamorzideh ma kojamoon Raasteh?? " Shotor replied....LOOL

Feb 22, 2005
Old-Faraz, thanks for the post. I am certainly not a racist and I like Arabs and other people.

I am just trying to make a point that we come from Persians and a pride race. So, just like arabs and other groups, we should be proud of our past and build on that rather than follow someone else's customes that just has not worked for us.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
keyvan_pars said:
yup.

my arabic is more fluent than my farsi...:cheers:

Allaho ma sa-rdeh havaa garme laboo mohamad
(not your prophet just a radom guy called mohamad)
patoo ro bekesh roo amat.
(not anybody's ameh just a random ameh)
Same here KP,

Va Yatap tapoona Okh Okhakom fel chaah ol jamkaraan zarban zoroubna endal ghom el Iranieh ella youm el Aakherah.

It means: I see a bright future for this Khalid Mashaang guy.......loool