IR Mozdoors on facebook

Feb 7, 2009
What don't you read the thread before you speak.

He was threatning me with torture and death because I left a comment on his dear RAHBAR's facebook page and exposed it's mozdoor's (who leave khaie mali comments under his pictures!).

He started insulting me right away and was trying to sacre me off. If that's not pro IR, i don't know what is.

Seems like you have no rules on this board. Somehow his insults from the start seem to escape you. Maybe the same way IRG atrocities escape the idiots' eyes in Iran.

General and other IRGC shitshoots came to his rescure quickly ofcourse.
I don't understand you made a comment in Khamenei's face book which I thank you for that what that had to do with beystr ? you didn't insult him directly and you didn't bring up his name.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
over u being an ignorant asshole..dude....u friggin numb scul....before saying shit why don't put ur f'kin name and picture...and we go from there mf.

Jun 9, 2006
look at Batool Fatimas friend's list.. Lol!!! looks like group from hell. Have you noticed mostly Arabs have left a message. Shows you who supports these assholes piece of shits.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
ali, i guess you two have a thing going between you from before....try to find the source of this bitterness.
Thick jon....I'll be damned if I ever know an A-hole like this...eena faghat ye seri bach koni ke az posht internet vase ma rajaz mikhonand....whta this mf's name ...if he care to say....

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Amoo Bey congrats on winning the pool this week.
When did you become AN supporter? I knew his charm will finally get to you.:cigar:

Mr Thick

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
Thick jon....I'll be damned if I ever know an A-hole like this...eena faghat ye seri bach koni ke az posht internet vase ma rajaz mikhonand....whta this mf's name ...if he care to say....
Beystr jan, man to jarayane een dastanha neestam dadash az chi shoroo shod o een harfa vali bad rangish dari meekoni...namoosieh dastan?

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Beytsr joon, man fekr konam General's charm fionally got you too and dragged you to the other side. :) this thread is just waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too funny. dAsh Ali Carbon, you really need to chill ... loooooooooooooool I can't stop laughing at beystr hezbollahi!! :):):)

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Doostane aziz.............lets say this has been a bad misundrestanding and ugly communication or rather mis- communication.I appologize to u all as well as alicarbone.

Aug 15, 2009
Doostane aziz.............lets say this has been a bad misundrestanding and ugly communication or rather mis- communication.I appologize to u all as well as alicarbone.
Negaran nabash Doste Aziz .... In Roza ha misunderstanding va Soe tafahom khili ziyadeh va bazi az dostan chon hayejan zadeh hastan, barkhordhaye tondi mikonand.