IR says Israeli attack on Iran will happen ? !!!!

Feb 17, 2009
Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:42AM GMT

Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari says a war on Iran "will eventually happen," warning that the attack will lead to the Israeli regime’s obliteration.

May 12, 2007
Source?
I doubt they will except if it is a very destructive attack like atomic that disabels iran from retaliation. 10000 IRI missile are ready to fire after the smallest provocation.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Let me tell you what will happen. Nothing. All these chest thumping is to PREVENT an attack. If attack comes anyway, they will quietly swallow it. Look what their buddy in Syria did. He didn't even admit there was an attack.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
Source?
I doubt they will except if it is a very destructive attack like atomic that disabels iran from retaliation. 10000 IRI missile are ready to fire after the smallest provocation.
1000's of what missiles?. The only missiles IR has capeable reaching israel are Shahab 3's and they are in limited numbers. Also to send these missiles, you need launchers and how many do you think the IR regime has?. i mean be realistic. Fateh 110 are the only missles that hezbollah has off iran which can cause damage to israel along with the C-801 and C-802 and even then no one knows how many they have. They might have thousends of katushas and grads, but i doubt they posses thousends of Fateh 110 or anything remotely that sophisticated..

Overall an air attack by anyne outside of the united states wont work. Israel dosent posses the requierd technology to disable irans power grids, blind all of Irans early warrning radars and destroy the underground fordo facilities. Plus their fighters will be sitting ducks as their radars are not stealth and will have a large profile and will be picked off by irans radar ground crews.The Tomcats and the fulcrums will take care of these heavily loaded fighters which will struggle in air combat manuvers. any pilot will tell you in combat manuvers in a merge the fighter with the best agility will win.Unless israelies detonate nukes over the skies to destroy the power grids over the key installations, for them it is impossible. not mention they need more then the 5000 pound bunker busters they have.The us 30,000 pound bunker busters are needed and no israelie fighter/bomber can carry that.

The most important thing is they wont have enough fighter/bombers to cover all the targets they want to destroy.I think the iranian fighters can destroy along with the air defense units on the ground enough of the IAF fighter/bombers to make it a failure.This is all talk. Nothing will happen untill obama takes action in mid to late 2013 and at the very latest 2014.

Last edited: