Iran-Angola ,Freindly , Friday may 30th 2014

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
With a lot of hard work and luck in the World Cup I am sure this team can proceed to the second round! But we must use our chances and let them not go to waste and create our own luck and destiny since everyone is against us. Go tm go!.. Cant wait for Iran to play in WC..

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
Another 0-0 draw would maintain our pristine record leading up to the tournament :)
Exactly! Lets keep on going with positive comments and messages.. Look at this way at least we got a tie and didn't lose vs Montenegro and Belarus. That is still good and if we can get ties in world cup that would be a achievement in its self!

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
I was watching Lego movie with brothers children when I saw this happy song. Its motivational.. :).

[video=youtube;StTqXEQ2l-Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y[/video]

May 12, 2007
There is something that I find crazy. There ia 16 days to our first match in world cup no one knows if he is amoung the 23 player.
When are they planing for these 3 world cup games. Who should play who should do this who should mark that player in Bosnia ..

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
By June 1st or 3rd I think it was CQ said he was going to announce the 23 man list of players hes taking to WC. So we should know by next week..:).

Nov 24, 2002
don't expect Ando, Seyed jalal, heydari ,Pouladi play tomorrow as they all suffer from minor injury ..

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
There is something that I find crazy. There ia 16 days to our first match in world cup no one knows if he is amoung the 23 player.
It's actually not like that at all.

The 23 players are fairly easy to predict save for a couple of them. Even our starting 11 is fairly easy to predict already. The goalkeeper position might be the only place where Ahmadi and Davari have a fairly equal chance (I believe it will go to Davari).

Bar any injuries, Davari, Ahmadi, Hosseini, Montazeri, Sadeghi, Beitashoor, Nekounam, Ando, Khalatbari, Shojaei, Hajsafi, Heydari, Beikzadeh, Dejagah, Jahanbakhsh, Ghoochannejad and Azmoun are all sure picks. That's 17 sure picks out of 23.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Mahini, Makani, Sharifi are almost 3 certain cuts, unless CQ cuts Azmoun instead of Sharifi which i doubt. Add to that Khanzadeh, you got 4 fairly easy cuts if you ask me.

The 5th and most likely cut will unfortunately be B.Rahmani. I don't think CQ will sacrifice either one of Reza Haghighi or Hadadifar for Rahmani.

Its going to be a big game against Angola for the likes of Rahmani, Sardar & Sharifi if they get to play, its their last chance to prove their worthy of going to Brazil.

May 12, 2007
It's actually not like that at all.

The 23 players are fairly easy to predict save for a couple of them. Even our starting 11 is fairly easy to predict already. The goalkeeper position might be the only place where Ahmadi and Davari have a fairly equal chance (I believe it will go to Davari).

Bar any injuries, Davari, Ahmadi, Hosseini, Montazeri, Sadeghi, Beitashoor, Nekounam, Ando, Khalatbari, Shojaei, Hajsafi, Heydari, Beikzadeh, Dejagah, Jahanbakhsh, Ghoochannejad and Azmoun are all sure picks. That's 17 sure picks out of 23.
I think CQ prefers Ansarifar over Azmoun but if he keeps Azmoun he will have to change to position of Guuci to right wing. Because AF and Azmoun are
the same kind of player.
something like
-------------------------------Azmoun/Ansarifar
DJ/Khalatbari -------------------------------------------------------Gucci/sharifi
------------------------------Jahan bakhsh/Shojaei
But if he plans to play Gucci as CF one of the two(Ansari far/Azmoun) must leave.

Nov 24, 2002
Mahini, Makani, Sharifi are almost 3 certain cuts, unless CQ cuts Azmoun instead of Sharifi which i doubt. Add to that Khanzadeh, you got 4 fairly easy cuts if you ask me.

The 5th and most likely cut will unfortunately be B.Rahmani. I don't think CQ will sacrifice either one of Reza Haghighi or Hadadifar for Rahmani.

Its going to be a big game against Angola for the likes of Rahmani, Sardar & Sharifi if they get to play, its their last chance to prove their worthy of going to Brazil.
agree with you . i guess , Makani, Mahini, Khanzadeh , Bakhtiar and Sharifi will be 5 players who won't make it ..

Nov 24, 2002
Iran line up

-------------Davari----------

Beitashour---Khanzadeh---Alenemeh----Mahni

------------Hadadifar--Nekounam ----

Dejagah-----------------------------Hajsafi--

------------Ansarifard-Azmoun---------------------