Iran Builds worlds first intelligent electric car

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_E_Z_A

IPL Player
Jan 16, 2004
At first I thought I put this in the relaxation forum by when I thought about it, I said well for some people this kind of news is anything but relaxation and gets some people uneasy and the post becomes political. So having said that I think this news belongs here :)

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Dobareh migam, jamesh kon dadaash. This is an Iranian achievement and has nothing to do with "Islamic Revolution" or reviving "400 year Islamic Golden Age". And next time you want to be a coy "troll" (i.e. someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages in an online community with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response), I suggested you be a little subtle and don't mention in your post that your only intention is to "provoke emotional response" and I also suggest you stay away from videos with Arabic music dubbed over ahievements of IRANIAN scientists.

I am reporting this post as "trolling" and hope that others do too.

R_E_Z_A

IPL Player
Jan 16, 2004
Dobareh migam, jamesh kon dadaash. This is an Iranian achievement and has nothing to do with "Islamic Revolution" or reviving "400 year Islamic Golden Age".

Thank you as long as you aknowledge that this is Iranian and is an achievement this is enough and makes me happy that I posted this thread :)

And next time you want to be a coy "troll" (i.e. someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages in an online community with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response), I suggested you be a little subtle and don't mention in your post that your only intention is to "provoke emotional response" and I also suggest you stay away from videos with Arabic music dubbed over ahievements of IRANIAN scientists.

I am reporting this post as "trolling" and hope that others do too.
Inflammatory? maybe to you so I sugest you take some anger management classes.

Irrelevent?
how so?!!

off-topic? a news from Iran is off-topic to you?

primary intent of provoking other users? how come posting a news about Iranians making new technological advances is provoking to you is beyond me !! really? what? do you have problem with Iranian inventors?

If you have problem with the Arabic Music, just ignore it, I did the same :)

and take it easy.

R_E_Z_A

IPL Player
Jan 16, 2004
More news from Iran :)

Iran Khodro unveils nanotech car

TEHRAN, Nov. 6 (Mehr News Agency) - Iran's first car equipped with nano technology built by Iran Khodro Industrial Group (IKCO) was showcased at nano festival from November 4 to 8.

Moj news agency quoted Hamidreza Taqavi Deputy Director of Strategy and Planning at IKCO stating that the new Samand Soren is equipped with nano technology, adding that nano composites are used in the dash board, engine parts, filters and lubrications.

He said that this improvement was made with the aim of enhancing domestic production, decreasing dependency on importing raw material, reducing the price of finished products, improving product quality, increasing customer satisfaction, pride and national self-realization in industry.

Taqavi noted that nano technology usage is increasing day by day in the automotive industry, pontig out that 60 percent of designing and production of light and heavy vehicles in the next 10 years will be influenced by nano technology.

Iran Khodro was founded 1962 and has become the largest vehicle manufacturer in the Middle East, Central Asia and North Africa.

In Iran it has an average share of 65 percent of domestic vehicle production.

By 2006 Iran Khodro was producing 550,000 vehicles (for the Iranian year 1384, starting on 21 March 2006).
Nanotechnology Finds Application in Iran's Car Industry

TEHRAN (INIC)- Researchers at Iran Khodro Company (IKCO) in collaboration with their colleagues at SAPCO, two of the largest car producers in Iran, pursue replacing ordinary auto parts with nanotechnology-based ones in order to improve the qualities and reduce costs.

Their nominated parts for modification include windscreen, body paint, interior composite parts, various plastic parts, seat covers, dashboard, and gas tank.

It is proved that such modifications would provide easier and better hygiene level for the internal part of the car.

IKCO presented its first nano-modified prototype car named Samand Soren at 'Iran Nano 2009' exhibition currently being held in Tehran.
http://en.nano.ir/index.php/news/show/1416

Oct 30, 2009
comments like are trolling:
when I thought about it, I said well for some people this kind of news is anything but relaxation and gets some people uneasy and the post becomes political. So having said that I think this news belongs here
there is nothing wrong with your thread itself but the above comment. point given.

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
Not only this is trolling, the information is wrong. If you look at the following link, you will see that the inventor is actually Australian and his company as is mentioned in the video clip is in Brussels. Just because you put the arabic music doesn't make it Islamic, but it sure is misleading for someone who just watches the clip.
http://www.slf.org.au/festival07/program/exhibitors/arianaEV

Farzad-USA

Bench Warmer
Apr 4, 2007
rooyesh.blog.com
At first I thought I put this in the relaxation forum by when I thought about it, I said well for some people this kind of news is anything but relaxation and gets some people uneasy and the post becomes political. So having said that I think this news belongs here :)

So was this car built in Iran or overseas?

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
So was this car built in Iran or overseas?
Apparently not Farzad jan. The link I provided shows that the inventor is Australian, probably Iranian australian. The clip says that the car is parked in their company in Brussels. The suit and tie doesn't go with this thing being built in Iran either, and he speaks English.
That is why I suspected it in the first place. Pure propaganda.

R_E_Z_A

IPL Player
Jan 16, 2004
Guys please take it easy. When I post a news this doesnt mean I prepared and made it myself. I just posted this news to show you guys what Iranians can do, whether inside or outside and we should be proud of them no matter what. Just forget about the propaganda, ignore it, just acknowledge that a hamvatan can do such thing and be proud.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Guys please take it easy. When I post a news this doesn't mean I prepared and made it myself.
The news shouldn't be prepared and made by you in order for you to have at least gone through it once before posting it here.

Apparently you just read the headlines and if they serve your agenda, you'll just automatically post it on this forum...

Thanks PJ jaan, for your investigation. :)

R_E_Z_A

IPL Player
Jan 16, 2004
The news shouldn't be prepared and made by you in order for you to have at least read it once before posting it here.

Apparently you just read the headlines and if they serve your agenda, you'll just automatically post it on this forum...

Thanks PJ jaan, for your investigation. :)
No actually I saw the whole clip, and even read all comments on youtube. This news is interesting to me and I thought it should be interesting to some others on this IRANIAN board. Just dont try to twist everything into political agendas and such.

Farzad-USA

Bench Warmer
Apr 4, 2007
rooyesh.blog.com
Guys please take it easy. When I post a news this doesnt mean I prepared and made it myself. I just posted this news to show you guys what Iranians can do, whether inside or outside and we should be proud of them no matter what. Just forget about the propaganda, ignore it, just acknowledge that a hamvatan can do such thing and be proud.
I am proud of them but I just wonder if we had a better government, these inventions could have happened inside our own country. Afsoos L

Status
Not open for further replies.