Iran in World Cup 2014

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Just a bunch of fuckwits tasked with rolling out a commercial product as fast as possible with the 3D models provided to them from other development teams. EA probably spends less than 1% of their usual Fifa budgets on these World Cup titles.
I don't know if they still make it or if they will make it on PS4 but a game I liked more than EA Fifa was winning eleven. I thought the graphics and game play was overall better. The thing with FIFA is they have the license to most of the club and NT's so there is nothing you can do EA is a giant they own football(American), basketball, baseball and soccer. You can make a case that NBA2K is better than EA NBA but once again EA is a giant.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I don't know if they still make it or if they will make it on PS4 but a game I liked more than EA Fifa was winning eleven. I thought the graphics and game play was overall better. The thing with FIFA is they have the license to most of the club and NT's so there is nothing you can do EA is a giant they own football(American), basketball, baseball and soccer. You can make a case that NBA2K is better than EA NBA but once again EA is a giant.
Winning Eleven is more known as Pro Evolution Soccer and yes it's still being made. Unfortunately for them, EA's Fifa managed to totally catch up to them over the years and in some aspects it's simply a better game now than PES. PES still has a huge following, but the argument that it's totally superior to Fifa is no longer valid.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Winning Eleven is more known as Pro Evolution Soccer and yes it's still being made. Unfortunately for them, EA's Fifa managed to totally catch up to them over the years and in some aspects it's simply a better game now than PES. PES still has a huge following, but the argument that it's totally superior to Fifa is no longer valid.
There is something similar that happened with NFL2K series they did a great job competing with Madden by EA because the game set you back only $30 and it was actually more fun and user friendly than Madden.' Madden is more for people who played football at some level the play book is more complicated with multiple formation packages. In NFL2K you had three plays to pick and you would scroll down so it was easy and it even said run, pass etc.
Well Fifa 14 is pretty dam good and I am on my 3rd season at Arsenal with my striker. I made him my height and I like the fact that you start out like as a 57 and you need to play at like a D2 program before you get promoted to your EPL club. You are on loan and you can't 99 your attributes. I am finally and 82 overall.