Iran Must Take the Sanctions File To the International Court...

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
I've said it all along that the Sanctions either by American or otherwise are mostly illegal and with a good legal team this pile of crap which is mostly a political deduction by the "D.C. Clowns " rather than a solid case of being guilty of illegal activities by a sovereign government would not stand a rigorous legal examinations in an even U.S court of law. Obviously I am not a lawyer but have been around the law , courts and this sort of stuff to understand that for instance How a Mosadegh interprets a certain legal issue can be different than his Western counterpart and just as he won in the court ( although I've always blamed him for being a poor politician" ..now we got a guy that can spin it the right way..talking Mr. Zarif...and a Rouhani that he himself digs the law side of things..

Bcuz...unless the Washingtonians go thru some sort of a reincarnation or some kind of a unimaginable change.overnight..see jesus as W did or something lol...we would never ever get rid of these sorry ass sanctions which are just grandstanding by bunch of no-good...tweeter brain..AIPAC molested.. weirdo's that won't even have mercy on or in their own butts....they'll never have the tokhm or the decency to undo a criminal ..inhuman...A-holish...sanctions which after all that's just about all these numb skulls have done in their sorry congregational life anyway...well..beside...gang banging on Obama care....what a freakin' resume....

I'd give U.S. and the Whores one chance from here on..which is one too many..and after that...hire the best jewish lawyers in the world and go after their ass.. with a true claim of all damages these mo fo's have caused...it might take a while...but since we've gone this road and IMO, our biggest mistake has been to kind of pretend that we are a bigger man than these heinous sanctions and all that bs stuff...where we should have called these war Criminals and mafioso's as they very are ..and told the world what these people do with their sick minds...even when their WMD's are not at work...their economic terrorism inflicts untold pain on people that have nothing to do with any of these stuff........khalAs..

Last edited:

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
You know what a sanction is? It simply says I am not selling you what you want. Go get it somewhere else. There is no law in the world that can change that.

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
You know what a sanction is? It simply says I am not selling you what you want. Go get it somewhere else. There is no law in the world that can change that.
I still don't understand how the oil lobby in the States doesn't lobby hard to remove the oil sanctions. They would love to be in Iran.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
I still don't understand how the oil lobby in the States doesn't lobby hard to remove the oil sanctions. They would love to be in Iran.
Why would they?! A prosperous Iran would output 3-4 million bpd - that would drop the price of oil to $70 a barrel. The US oil industry would be paralyzed with extraction costs in the mid to high 60's! They're going about their business making $40-$50 pb. Why shock the whole system by bringing so much cheap oil (in terms of extractions costs) on the market? They can't compete with $15 extraction costs. Not to mention that a prosperous Iran would never import refined petroleum products. It's a double whammy for them and a win-win situation for us - if our government was not so stupid and realized that a long time ago.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
That's perfectly fine....the problem is when you put an oozi to other people's domes and bring down all your extra fat on top to scare 'em away from I-ran... and then how can sanctioning someone central bank being anything but calling out a war on that nation....in that, defending urself against a Nookeelar state with nookeelar weapons is actually an american thing..ain't it?

The other fact is...just one of these sanctions would have destroyed U.S. economy if they were on the other side...so...again..what goes around will eventually come around....U.S. is walking a tight rope philosophically if nothing else...it's bound to trip.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Amoo bey - this whole sanctions is far more ridiculous than it appears.......to put it in simple terms here is what USA is saying these days: I will not buy Iran's oil neither can Europe, my allies or anyone who wishes to do business with me in the future, except the British and whomever else the Queen and her lords wish to exempt from participating in my sanctions!!! another words USA is hurting itself and it's allies and friends so the Brits can land cheaper deals with Iran.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Why would they?! A prosperous Iran would output 3-4 million bpd - that would drop the price of oil to $70 a barrel. The US oil industry would be paralyzed with extraction costs in the mid to high 60's! They're going about their business making $40-$50 pb. Why shock the whole system by bringing so much cheap oil (in terms of extractions costs) on the market? They can't compete with $15 extraction costs. Not to mention that a prosperous Iran would never import refined petroleum products. It's a double whammy for them and a win-win situation for us - if our government was not so stupid and realized that a long time ago.
First off, whatever you say Hassan kachal is going to "dislike" you. Now...

Let me respectfully disagree. This line of logic reminds of what they used to say abut Detroit that they intentionally made crappy cars because they wanted people to buy even more! Or the conspiracy theories that they killed a bunch of inventors because they came up with a replacement for ICE. I guess Elon Mosk has escaped with his life, so far. Oil companies are in te business of finding and selling oil. You show them the way and they will go. If what you say were correct, we would not have the North Dakota boom, shale oil or the Marcellus shale and franking. BTW, have you noticed that the US oil production is at record levels and the price of oil has gone up?

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Oil companies are in te business of finding and selling oil. You show them the way and they will go. If what you say were correct, we would not have the North Dakota boom, shale oil or the Marcellus shale and franking. BTW, have you noticed that the US oil production is at record levels and the price of oil has gone up?
That first statement is not correct bro. Oil companies are in the business of making profits and maximizing those profits - they're not finding and selling oil just for the heck of it. As far as oil companies are concerned, it comes down to this simple equation: the higher the price of oil, the higher the profits AND the higher the production, the higher the profits as long as the sell price does not drop. And there only two mechanisms under which you can have higher production without the price dropping: One is increasing demand and the second one is through reduced supplies elsewhere. Needless to say, they have no control over the 1st mechanism - that's determined by global economic activity and growth. So, it's always in the interests of US oil companies for supplies to be limited elsewhere to either increase the price of oil to make larger profits, or to keep the price of oil steady while they raise production. That's not a conspiracy theory - it's just simple math.

Re: Hassan, what he's doing is pretty gay, isn't it? I'm almost inclined to say at this point that he has a HUGE crush on me. And why wouldn't he? I'm tall, dark, handsome, smart, and have a great job. What Iranian boy with that type of inclination wouldn't like to take someone like that home to introduce to his mother! He's just hurt and acting this way 'cause he knows I'm straight and married! ;)

Last edited:
May 12, 2007
Sanctions are meant to shake Speah. Alone sanctioning Iran Air Means Sepah or the state may be bankrupt. The probelms is it also hurts ordinary people. US will not accept any Court order in this World.
They are getting the result they want. Rohani wants to talk to Americans. It is people WHO are losing

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Sanctions are meant to shake Speah. Alone sanctioning Iran Air Means Sepah or the state may be bankrupt. The probelms is it also hurts ordinary people. US will not accept any Court order in this World.
They are getting the result they want. Rohani wants to talk to Americans. It is people WHO are losing
reg this problem, Iran's big weakness has been its diplomacy..and not facing the realities on the ground...The West's problem is they are banging on a none- issue and its got zero legitimacy if it's spinned and politicized correctly...now we got a better team working on it..

U.S. can do whatever it may wish...but Iran does not need a U.S. market per say to run its economy..for ur info.. the World to the east of us and even around us is plenty enough to run our affairs...tell u the truth...U.S. is not a market we can compete with China and the rest..I'd be happy to stay away from it...plus Americans don't have enough money for what we may want to sell them.

we already know U.S gov. plays to its own rules and respects no laws they don't like...fine... what a legal mandate or ruling does , is it will separate U.S. from the rest of the world..and it can no longer resort to gang type activity to scare others, not that it won't try, but it won't be effective anymore...that's enough for us..

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
And there only two mechanisms under which you can have higher production without the price dropping: One is increasing demand and the second one is through reduced supplies elsewhere. Needless to say, they have no control over the 1st mechanism - that's determined by global economic activity and growth. So, it's always in the interests of US oil companies for supplies to be limited
From WSJ

U.S. Is Overtaking Russia as Largest Oil-and-Gas Producer
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303492504579111360245276476.html?KEYWORDS=energy

But you knew that.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
From WSJ

U.S. Is Overtaking Russia as Largest Oil-and-Gas Producer
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303492504579111360245276476.html?KEYWORDS=energy

But you knew that.
Couldn't read the article - those stingy bastards @ WSJ! lol

Of course. When you become the largest producer, that's when you'd want prices to be higher and the supplies "elsewhere" to be limited (i.e. controlled). If you're a big net importer like China or Japan, you'd always want the price to be as low as possible and for supplies to be unlimited. That's why US policy has changed from maintaining the free flow of oil out of the ME and N. Africa to maintaining control over the flow of oil out of the ME and N. Africa and you see no concerns over production shortfalls in Libya and Syria resulting from military action for example, while the most important objection the Chinese had to US military action in both Libya and Syria was the price of oil. And it's the same story with Total and Shell (posted earlier) - they're in net importer countries - they'd always want unlimited supplies and extraction rights wherever they can get it.

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2004
Canada
افشای هدف واقعی رژیم از غنی سازی اورانیوم

دیگربان: منصور حقیقت***پور٬ نایب رئیس کمیسیون امنیت ملی مجلس اعلام کرده که جمهوری اسلامی از غنی***سازی اورانیوم «منظور» و «اهداف دیگری» دارد.

آقای حقیقت***پور روز چهارشنبه (۱۰ مهر) به سایت «نامه نیوز» گفته که «ما غنی***سازی را برای منظورهای دیگر هم می***خواهیم اما فعلا منظور و هدف ثانوی ما تولید دارو است.»

این نماینده مجلس شورای اسلامی اظهار کرده که «غرب باید ظرف چند ماه آینده همه تحریم***ها را بردارد» و «حق ایران برای بهره***مندی از حقوق هسته***ای را به رسمیت بشناسد.»

مقام***های جمهوری اسلامی با وجود تغییر دولت در ایران اعلام کرده***اند به فعالیت***های هسته***ای خود ادامه خواهند داد و پروتکل الحاقی را امضاء نخواهند کرد.

آن***ها به واسطه برقراری رابطه تلفنی میان حسن روحانی و باراک اوباما خواستار لغو تمام تحریم***های بین***المللی هستند.

May 12, 2007
reg this problem, Iran's big weakness has been its diplomacy..and not facing the realities on the ground...The West's problem is they are banging on a none- issue and its got zero legitimacy if it's spinned and politicized correctly...now we got a better team working on it..

U.S. can do whatever it may wish...but Iran does not need a U.S. market per say to run its economy..for ur info.. the World to the east of us and even around us is plenty enough to run our affairs...tell u the truth...U.S. is not a market we can compete with China and the rest..I'd be happy to stay away from it...plus Americans don't have enough money for what we may want to sell them.

we already know U.S gov. plays to its own rules and respects no laws they don't like...fine... what a legal mandate or ruling does , is it will separate U.S. from the rest of the world..and it can no longer resort to gang type activity to scare others, not that it won't try, but it won't be effective anymore...that's enough for us..
Any time you try to fight a system you will be the loser even you have best arguments. It is not about logic but interests. If Mosadeq could use Lahe Court to something Iran can too and no. No other countries against US and support Iran if they do they also lose all benefits of having relationship with US. Iran should accept they are on losing path. In future we will be poorer and poorer. The only solution I know is if Khamenei resigns and declare election. Iran need better politicians.