Iran - Nigeria game called one othe worst in WC history !

Mar 13, 2007
this morning many soccer pundits such as ray hudson, charlie stillitano, neil barnet,....on many sports and soccer channels including the football show, men in blazerz, off the pitch and etc were calling the Iran - Nigeria game one of the worst they have seen in world cup histories and a couple of them go back a good 40 years! well something else to be proud off.

Last edited:

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
Dude you need to STFU or get away from Iranian football! I have lost count at how many negative and pessimistic threads you have posted I hope mods ban you for a while!

Oct 1, 2004
IDM, we get it man. You're angry and you're cranky. You also love Florida. I'm beginning to think you're a senior citizen.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
this morning many soccer pundits such as ray hudson, charlie stillitano, neil barnet,....on many sports and soccer channels including the football show, men in blazerz, off the pitch and etc were calling the Iran - Nigeria game one of the worst they have seen in world cup histories and a couple of them go back a good 40 years! well something else to be proud off.
oh well in that case I bow down to such elaborate and informed company. who the fuck are they btw ?

Oct 18, 2010
the same pundits were predicting a big loss for iran.
iran pissed on the pundits and those who listened to them and lost money.
the joke is on them.

May 9, 2004
بله درست میگی
تخمی ترین بازی جام جهانی بود ولی بهتر از بازی با مکسیک که حمله کردیم و اخرش 3 تا خوردیم
یا بازی با یوگسلاوی که خوب بازی کردیم و باختیم یا بازی با پرو که ده تا توپ خراب کردیم و اخرش چهارتا خوردیم بود
حال کردیم اقا
من دوست دارم دو تا بازی بعدی ایران از این تخمی ترباشه
ولی امتیاز بگیریم
اخه چه فایده حالا تو خیال کن مثلا قوچان نژاد شش نفر را دریبل زد و زد تو تیر
دژاگا از چهل متری شوت سنگینی زد دروازبان بزور رد کرد
تیموریان هفت بار زد تو تیر و نمی دانم نکونام هجده نفر را دریبل زد
اخرش نیجیریه بازی را برد
حال میکردی ؟
خوب چه فایده
انوقتی که قطر و بحرین و فلسطین و اردن یازده نفری دفاع میکنند و ما روی صد حمله گل می خوریم بهتره
یا لان که ما یازده نفری دفاع میکنیم توی جام جهانی یک امتیاز می گیریم و تا اخرین روز جام امید صعود داریم ؟

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ok it was a boring game but at the same time we didn't get trashed like some people expected what do you expect us to do against Nigeria. They have good Euro based players our players play for average EPL teams their guys play for teams like Liverpool, Chelsea and I think Arsenal. There is a huge difference between playing for Bolton of Fullham vs those teams so we had to play solid defense otherwise we would have had it handed to us. Think of this game as our first world cup prep game look at who we played and look at who Nigeria got to play there is a difference. Be happy with the tie most bookies had us losing this match.

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
Yup, it was the shittiest game I've seen since well, let me think Atletico Madrid - Chelsea but the difference was that Chelsea team is worth the GDP of Nigeria ;)

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
be tokhme chapam.
Iran and Nigeria were both tokhmi. It's just that Iran came for 0-0 and Nigeria for the win. And so Iran achieved their goal against a side with quite a bit more quality. So be tokhme chapam.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Excuse my language gentlemen, but I believe in this circumstance it is warranted. Those pundits can go !@#$ themselves and the horse they rode in on.

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
lol Well that is something to be proud of we were apart of the WORST game in world cup history! Congragulations du du du IRAN! hahaha. We're #1 in something.
Please stop with sarcasm man!! Its not funny these are stressful days and we have to have all the positive energy! Not this good for nothing idiot Canadian
retard InDaMoneyz! He can stay in the same boat as Kamran and Hooman for all I care! I just hope he fucks off! He is very annoying!...

spinhead

Elite Member
Oct 24, 2002
United States of Amnesia
ghalat kard har ki goft!

It was a very exciting game.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Please stop with sarcasm man!! Its not funny these are stressful days and we have to have all the positive energy! Not this good for nothing idiot Canadian
retard InDaMoneyz! He can stay in the same boat as Kamran and Hooman for all I care! I just hope he fucks off! He is very annoying!...
hahaha ok man I'll get with the program We suck we shouldn't even be in the world cup, we got lucky, the only honorable thing to do is to forefeet against Argentina and Bosnia let's just give them the 3 points. Is that better hahaha sadly this is how some people act and think. I wouldn't want to live life like that mate life is too short we have like some 80 years to live why spend it constantly being negative?

Mar 13, 2007

sitting here in my boat in canada with kamran and hooman listening to talksports radio, they just interviewed joe cole and they all agreed that iran will definately lose the next 2 games and will be eliminiated, and barring any grand fukups by hondoras Iran will go out as the worst team of the tournament and that is the fact!

Get a lotta tissues and start crying now bach naneh! cause thats excatly whats gonna happen! i promise you

Feb 22, 2005
I would say the worst game was the world cup final between Italy and Brazil. So much talent and expensive player and a horrible game.

I dont care if Iran's game was the worst game. However, I do care that Iran still has a chance of advancing out of the group and displayed a great defense, something they have always lacked. From a strong defense and getting more confidence they will build better attack.

What is most important is progress of the team in the future. Will they build on top of the defense and improve their game all over the field or would they just let go and start over like they always do (IFF to blame). How much will Iranian league learn and pick up from strengthening their defense so stronger defenders can be developed in the future?