Iran officials to promote temporary Marriage

G

Gholi_Pelang

this is haram! this is a sin! this is a bida'e!
may God guide them to the straight path and may they stop this evil practice.
Is sigheh (mut'aa) Haram??? so Mohammad (PBUH) and Ali (AS) and the other two Khalifa (Abu Bakr and Osman) promoted Haram. Omar was the one who prohibited Sigheh.

Please know you religion well then start becoming emotional. I'm not sure whether you are Shiaa or Sunni (I assume you are Sunni when you said "bida'e"). Some Sunni's say even Doaa is "bida'e" !! However, there are many Sunni scholars who agree with Shiaa and are not aginst Mutaa. If you want me to give you numerous Sunni sources, I will be glad to do so.

Evil practice is to help non Muslims against your Muslim brothers just because they are Shiaa. After 1200 years the first Islamic state is happend to be a Shiaa one, this apparently did'nt go down well in some extremist Sunnis and instead of helping this lslamic state, they go against it.

Ask yourself, which on side the prophet would have been if he was alive today? If you really care about Islam, you should be wiser than this.

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
I think if he was alive today he'd probably be an atheist cuz he was a smart guy and he'd recognize that there is no need for religion in this world anymore. He'd probably start his own car dealership too cuz the man was good at selling things.

Feb 22, 2005
Farsi Zaban, that is very funny.

But seriously, this is what would have happened if Muhammad was alive today:

1) Extremely shocked at the way the Muslims have used his philosophy.
2) He would despair the Iranians, not blaming them for the crisis, as he would know and state that his philosophy was written for the Arabs and not Iranians or the Persians of the time.
3) He would be shocked that the modern Persians of his time, being the most advance people in the world, practiced his philosophy.
4) He would be shocked that a great majority of the Muslims today are worst off than during his time and would wonder how such so-called devotees of his philosophy are worst off than they were 1400 years ago.
5) He would first choose to update his book and wold wonder why Buddha did not call himself the prophet of god. Why did god not talk to Buddha and how could Buddha put such amazing philosophy together. How could he, the man who spoke to Allah, with all his help, not be able to come up with such great philosophy as Buddha. Then he would question his god on his instruction of Kaffar and killing them, etc.. and would wonder why his god is not one of peace like Buddha is.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2005
Is sigheh (mut'aa) Haram??? so Mohammad (PBUH) and Ali (AS) and the other two Khalifa (Abu Bakr and Osman) promoted Haram. Omar was the one who prohibited Sigheh.

Please know you religion well then start becoming emotional. I'm not sure whether you are Shiaa or Sunni (I assume you are Sunni when you said "bida'e"). Some Sunni's say even Doaa is "bida'e" !! However, there are many Sunni scholars who agree with Shiaa and are not aginst Mutaa. If you want me to give you numerous Sunni sources, I will be glad to do so.

Evil practice is to help non Muslims against your Muslim brothers just because they are Shiaa. After 1200 years the first Islamic state is happend to be a Shiaa one, this apparently did'nt go down well in some extremist Sunnis and instead of helping this lslamic state, they go against it.

Ask yourself, which on side the prophet would have been if he was alive today? If you really care about Islam, you should be wiser than this.
if muhammed was alive right now, he would follow the Quran.
many things happed after muhammed's death. many people made up books so called Hadieth which was supposed to be based on prophets lifestyle and the things he said. when the abu bakr discovered this they had to collect these books and burn them because they were not true.
Quran is enough for a muslim. a muslim doesnt need to follow the things that were promoted or prohibited by muhammed or other khalifas. think about it, if God had more things to say or promote or prohibite, why didnt he include it in Quran. why should someone follow the sayings of Ali before reading and understand the Quran. why should someone say ya Ali and ask Ali for help while only God has the power to help us and answer our calls. why do the mosques get full with people hitting themselves with zangir and cutting themselves with knives because a good muslim was murdered 1300 years ago, but then the next day no one goes to mosque for praying.
if you really want to be muslim you are the one who should be wiser. this is the problem with shias, you are so busy thinking of things to disagree with sunnis that you forget what islam is really about. islam is not about prophet muhammed, ali, abu bakr, arab history or anything. its about getting close to God. Prophet muhammeds job was to deliver the Quran to people and teach these people how to apply it to their lifestyles because he was a wise person.

InDaMoneyz

IPL Player
Mar 13, 2007
Iran got to be one of the most f'd up societies in the world. From their overwhelming rate of addicts and suicides to unimaginable corruption in economy and government to government sponsored public beating and arrests of youth and women to governemnt sponsored prostitution !!!! In fact there is no other country as screwed as Iran. even them dirt poor africans have the freedom to at least wear and appear as they please. In Iran they are poor, repressed and abused.

InDaMoneyz

IPL Player
Mar 13, 2007
Farsi Zaban, that is very funny.

But seriously, this is what would have happened if Muhammad was alive today:

1) Extremely shocked at the way the Muslims have used his philosophy.
2) He would despair the Iranians, not blaming them for the crisis, as he would know and state that his philosophy was written for the Arabs and not Iranians or the Persians of the time.
3) He would be shocked that the modern Persians of his time, being the most advance people in the world, practiced his philosophy.
4) He would be shocked that a great majority of the Muslims today are worst off than during his time and would wonder how such so-called devotees of his philosophy are worst off than they were 1400 years ago.
5) He would first choose to update his book and wold wonder why Buddha did not call himself the prophet of god. Why did god not talk to Buddha and how could Buddha put such amazing philosophy together. How could he, the man who spoke to Allah, with all his help, not be able to come up with such great philosophy as Buddha. Then he would question his god on his instruction of Kaffar and killing them, etc.. and would wonder why his god is not one of peace like Buddha is.

Muhammad would be shocked !? don't think so. Of Muhammad's main objectives were to accumulate as much wealth and have as many women as possible. This is very clear from his messages through stages of his reign and as his history suggests.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
True meaning of the famous phrase " Bam Bam thank you mam"
Human being sexual desire must never be a concern of a government, under no circumstance it should be regulated. Emotional support from a man is the first in woman need list and sexual support is always the last or close to the last. How in the world woman's social problem could be resolved with getting screwed by hairy stranger for an hour and get handed over some money and then the man is gone. I'm 100% sure that really make her proud of herself.
These dinosaurs don't understand love, intimacy or emotional bond between a man and a woman, for misogynistic morons 98% of woman's body is made of vagina and the other 2% is made to support the first part, when they see a young man and a woman walking in a park hand in hand the first thing comes to their dark mind is "intercourse" what else we could expect from a gender apartheid promoting group of savages who are stuck in 7th century?
Then again I shouldn't expect too much from a government who intervenes and regulates the routine of how should I walk in a toilette and even how should I wipe the crap off my arse.
When they were spreading human decency, dignity. equality and respect I'm sure these shameless barbarian Akh-hounds were 1000's of miles away.

Jun 7, 2004
If Muhammad were alive today he would be beheaded by Sunnis or Shias whoever got to him first for blaspheming against the imaginary figure both have built of him to worship as god.

Just like Jesus would be crucified by the Christians for blaspheming against the imaginary figure they have built of him to worship and just like Moses would be buldozed over for being being an anti semite, the tribe of israel, their true god.

raminio05

National Team Player
If Muhammad were alive today he would be beheaded by Sunnis or Shias whoever got to him first for blaspheming against the imaginary figure both have built of him to worship as god.

Just like Jesus would be crucified by the Christians for blaspheming against the imaginary figure they have built of him to worship and just like Moses would be buldozed over for being being an anti semite, the tribe of israel, their true god.
Wow. Post of the year.

Khoshteep

National Team Player
May 11, 2003
Ye rooz inja Ye rooz oonjaa
so how does the one hour thing works out? what if you get a 1 hour and go overtime? is there a penalty?

is it then considered Zena & they sangsar your ass?

Hope there be a manual, I need to know the rules before any type of insertion(s). oh that reminds me, is it against the shariaa if you put it in the.... oh never mind :cool:

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
so how does the one hour thing works out? what if you get a 1 hour and go overtime? is there a penalty?

Hope there be a manual, I need to know the rules before any type of insertion(s). oh that reminds me, is it against the shariaa if you put it in the.... oh never mind :cool:
Overtime after 1 hour???..You wish.....LOOOOL

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005

:D !!خوشتیپ جان. مگه فوتباله که وقت اضافه و پنالتی داشته باشه ؟

در اون یکی مورد هم
امام جمعه ی قزوین ، فتوا داده که نه تنها حلال است ،بلکه واجبِ شرعی هم هست

Last edited:

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Mamlekat in hameh badbakhti daareh, az jomeleh eghtesaadeh darb-o-daaghoon, feshaar roohi va bimaariyeh ziaad dar beyneh javaanaan, bikaari, faghr, bi ghaanooni va zolmeh dolati, oonvaght shoma band kardin beh inkeh ki kiyo bokoneh yaa nakoneh!!! Baba eyvallah!!