Iran Persian Gulf Pro League 2018-2019 Fixtures , News, Transfers, Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

24abadi

Football Fan
May 5, 2016
Mohammad Karimi, 21 y/o CAM of Sepahan should definitely be called up to TM Omid.

He already assisted 3 goals in this season so far.

Nov 24, 2002
Mohammad Karimi, 21 y/o CAM of Sepahan should definitely be called up to TM Omid.

He is 22!
He will have a bright future if he keeps it up. he was playing for League 1 last year.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
Yahya proved again he is a decent coach, har ja raft bad kar nakard. His issue is he is a sensitive guy and can't deal with bunch of assholes in Iranian football.

Nov 24, 2002

Is he more attacking midfielder or defensive? I saw few highlights of him and it seems he can play in both positions, but he is more than just DM.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I like Niazmand, but honestly he was way off of his positioning. Nice shot but Niazmand could have done much better.

Here is the goal:
https://tamasha.com/v/2YNVl
It is the first time I see this goalie but I remember you have been talking about him positively , what a great physique he has got ! beast looking goalie ...

I don't blame him for that goal ,the ball took a massive change of direction and curled from right to left and with that pace there was no chance really in getting anything on that ball . It was a great shot and a great goal .

Nov 24, 2002
Have to give it to GN honestly, i don't like him, and he never take any struggling team(even though Sepahan had a horrible year last season), BUT he some how knows how to get the result. Modern version of Parvin. Wonder how this is working these days with the new generation of players!!

Status
Not open for further replies.