IRAN PUMA SHIRT ON SALE (GERMAN EBAY)

Mar 31, 2005
Looks like a dirty wrinkly shirt ready to be washed. Great choice by mullas. The should tell player to stop shaving a week befor the games start.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Don't buy it yet guys. I heard the IFF is going to be selling them too, but with this "aba", you're also going to get an "ammameh" as a bonus! ;)

Feb 11, 2006
male_fereshteh said:
Looks like a dirty wrinkly shirt ready to be washed. Great choice by mullas. The should tell player to stop shaving a week befor the games start.
'Great choice by mullas' >>>>>> Thats just stupid, its obvious puma had the choice of what the kit looks like since we have a contract with them.

Mar 31, 2005
ehsan_c said:
'Great choice by mullas' >>>>>> Thats just stupid, its obvious puma had the choice of what the kit looks like since we have a contract with them.
They usually come up with several and the customer choses one, at least that's my understanding.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
IFF told them not to put an image on the jersey, like bird or anything because it would be idolatry. That said PUMA screwed us. Not only DID they put a image on, its a crappy image of grass. In comparison Israel (of all nations) asked PUMA not to put an image and they got a clean white shirt of the same style as ours without the grass with the addition of the nice trimming.

Full blaime on PUMA for screwing us big time.

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
Hear this guys,
there is a Mexican guy with coffe truck in my neck of he wood. He sales all kinds of soccer outfits including club and national for $45.00. He had a few samples the other day and they look nice. He did not have Iran's yet, but he said he'll have it ready soon. Shirt, shorts, and sucks for $45.00 only. I ordered byern's #8 with Ali Karimi already and will have his Iran # 8 soon.:karimi: