Iran Revolution 2022-

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Happening now thread is about current events and 90 percent about Iran revolution, this will basically kills the other thread, can you please tell us the point of this thread.

Nov 29, 2002
Happening now thread is about current events and 90 percent about Iran revolution, this will basically kills the other thread, can you please tell us the point of this thread.
I was following the suggestion of another member, whom I quoted.

Didn't particularly want to start a new thread, but it's important I think to dedicate a thread and have the name after the ongoing revolution not just vague "happening now". More than anything to focus our posting on issues pertaining to revolution and not unrelated or unhelpful issues.

Feel free to delete thread, but I suspect that other members might want a dedicated named revolution thread.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
I got this yesterday,

R u aware that IR government uses chemical weapons in #javanrood #kermanshah? We presume that must be a type of #nervegas. You must take some serious action about that. We need help, we need medical support, blood and even clean water and food...
This is a genocide...

Nov 29, 2002

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
I realize he is just a foreign coach in Iran simply for money, but even for such person as Carlos Queiroz, it was disappointing to see him transform into such materialistic minion of Islamic republic first for badgering the Sky reporter for money and then telling Iranians not to come to the stadium because they don’t coincide with his agenda for collecting more money! Seriously Carlos? More catholic than the pope?! What a shame!

In a future free Iran, among Ali Karimi, Daei, Mahdavi-Kia, I think there is enough home made talent for a national coach that is well liked and capable.