Iran says home-made stealth fighter tested

May 9, 2004
تیمسار اگر اخوند همچین تکنولوژی داشت اولش برای خودش یک عباو عمامه می ساخت تا از خارج وارد نکنه
:1:
جناب ممبر
شما کار به اخوند نداشته باش
این پیشرفت ملت ایران است
و هر پیشرفتی باعث سرفرازی همه ایرانیان است ... و شما از کجا می دانید که عبای اخوندها وارداتی است؟!!!آ

May 9, 2004
مسعود جان
ساخت هواپیما مسافر بری کار هر کسی نیست. ولی من بدونه اینکه به خودم زحمت فکر کردن بدم اعلام میکنم که ساخت هواپیما ی نا مرئی کار هر کسی هست . در حقیقت مثل آب خوردن میمونه. من شنیدم که یک دختره ۱۶ ساله ایرانی تو زیر زمینه خانه خودش چنین طیاره ای درست کرده. خود احمدی نژاد به من گفت. از پستهای ضدو نقیض من که بگذریم شما ببین ما چقدر پیش رفته هستیم. بگذریم که کشور هایی مانند ایتالیا، آلمان و ژاپن و اسرائل نمیتونن هوا پیمای نا مرئی بسازند. ولی رژیم اسلامی مردم دوست ما تونسته. ببین چه رژیم خوبی داریم.

بله جانم.
جناب بهروز
بنده چند نکته را در اینجا می پرسم امیدوارم به انها جواب بدهید و با شوخی و لطیفه از زیر جواب در نرید
فرض کنیم این همه خبرها دروغ
چرا غر ب نگران است که ایران بمب اتم بسازد ؟
ایا ساختن بمب اتم اسانتر است ؟
چگونه غرب اعلام می کند که ماهواره امید که سال پیش به فضا فرستاده شد ردیابی شده و انرا تایید می کند ؟
یا شاید شما هم می خواهید همان حرفهای بچگانه که کره شمالی ساخته را تکرار کنید در صورتی که کره شمال ماهواره ای به فضا نفرستاد !!!ا
ایا یک چنین دروغی به نفع ایران است ؟
و اخرین و مهمترین سئوال
چرا شما از پیشرفت ایران ناراحت می شوید ؟

متشکرم

May 12, 2007
you guys have to give credit where its due, as evil and cruel this regime is, I am for independence from foreign oppression!
The issue between Iranian people and IR is different from the issue between west and IR. People see this as the only opportunity to come out
of relegiose dictatorship. The issue between IR and people are the lack of freedom and poor management but not the nuclear program. On that subejct statistic shows people do indeed support Irans rights to nuclear energy.
Khamenei must not steel the election again and again because of foregin threats. This is the logical consequences of his own poor management. Do you understant this?

Madridista

IPL Player
Sep 25, 2005
The issue between Iranian people and IR is different from the issue between west and IR. People see this as the only opportunity to come out
of relegiose dictatorship. The issue between IR and people are the lack of freedom and poor management but not the nuclear program. On that subejct statistic shows people do indeed support Irans rights to nuclear energy.
Khamenei must not steel the election again and again because of foregin threats. This is the logical consequences of his own poor management. Do you understant this?
you don't need to explain the situation of my people...i know it inside out.

IR has screwed up immensely in recent times, they have failed to understand that at the end of the day the people rule, and if they want to carry out their plans they first and foremost need the support of the people.

But know this, despite all the protests and disaproval of the Iranian youths, IR still has large support base throughout the country which makes around 25% of the country, not much compared to the whole majority but still a fair number.

May 12, 2007
But know this, despite all the protests and disaproval of the Iranian youths, IR still has large support base throughout the country which makes around 25% of the country, not much compared to the whole majority but still a fair number.
Don't count on that. Statistic shows more that 80% don't want IR. The statistic is made by independent Iranian staticians. Even inside sepha there are people who believe IR should continiue without a SL. Even the 25% was true as
the pressure continues it will be less and less.

Last edited:

Madridista

IPL Player
Sep 25, 2005
Don't count on that. Statistic shows more that 80% don't want IR. The statistic is made by independent Iranian staticians. Even inside speha there are people who believe IR should continiue without a SL.
was that research done by the MKO or Iranians working for CIA?!

if you want to have a positive discussion being delusional doesn't work!

don't say what you want to hear, say what is the facts.

May 12, 2007
was that research done by the MKO or Iranians working for CIA?!

if you want to have a positive discussion being delusional doesn't work!

don't say what you want to hear, say what is the facts.
My uncle works for CIA my grand father works for MKO.
The statistic is made by independent Iranian students and professors in Iran universities and published out of Iran. Sazgara refers to it in his dayly videoes.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2004
The statistic is made by independent Iranian students and professors in Iran universities and published out of Iran. Sazgara refers to it in his dayly videoes.

آقای سازگارا مزخرف میفرمایند چون فکر میکنند که مردم ایران گوسفند هستند که همینجوری الکی آمار ایشون و قبول کنند
البته چند صد راس بره ممکنه باور کنند ولی در مقابل میلونها آدم آگاه.......

See this por favor :--sunny:

Latest public opinion polls from Iran - Community - IranSportsPress.com

Aug 13, 2003
Put all the military might crap of Iran on the side. You have to look at the PROPAGANDA side of it. The Mullahs are using it, the US is using it and so the Russian and the rest of the world to their own advantage. The Iranian people have no BINESH A SIASSI and the mullahs know this weakness by keeping them from the truth by the control of the media and by showing movies of martyrs or Shah's tortures. All propaganda and brainwashing. Iran knows that the ONLY weakness of the west is a Nuke bomb that is why eveybody is shitting in their pants. However, Iran is far away from building a bomb due to knowhow and costs. The west will not allow it at any costs. The Russian is using their own leverage by not starting the Bushehr and delivering S-300 airdefense. They also found the weakness of the mullahs and therefore they are going to milk them as much as possible. The USS have found the weakness in the Persian Gulf states, that is why they are delivering Patriot systems and other systems for 1000% of the original costs. The Isrelis have found a weakness in the US congress by using its most powrfull lobby in the US by getting more US tax doolars in forms of aids while seating pretty on 200 nuclear warheads! The Hezbollah have found a weakness in the Iranian Mullhas by uping the anties from $100 million aid a year to $300 million...So everybody is screwing everybody. Iran is simply a weak country that the west has made a MONSTER out of it so that they can sell and overcharge their craps to countries with petrodollars...It all about business, profits and jobs! Do you really think it is otherwise....

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
آقای سازگارا مزخرف میفرمایند چون فکر میکنند که مردم ایران گوسفند هستند که همینجوری الکی آمار ایشون و قبول کنند

Talk about delusional (a well-paid one). Nobody says that Iranian people are sheep, but most of those who support the Islamic government are.

May 12, 2007

Even your own Madridista estimates 25% regime supporters. I don't think you deserve an asnwer. But to other posters this WPO has been accused for taking money to adjust statistical observations several times. This time they also faced protests for this very statistic. That is what our oil money can do.
IR Calls their enemy for being American agent but uses these American organization this way.

May 12, 2007
vel kon DS jaan. mage nemibini yaroo kos khole
Vala che arz konam Keyva jan
He says
"
But know this, despite all the protests and disaproval of the Iranian youths, IR still has large support base throughout the country which makes around 25% of the country, not much compared to the whole majority but still a fair number."
25% is fair!? The country should be rulled by 25%!

Jan 29, 2004
Even your own Madridista estimates 25% regime supporters. I don't think you deserve an asnwer. But to other posters this WPO has been accused for taking money to adjust statistical observations several times. This time they also faced protests for this very statistic. That is what our oil money can do.
IR Calls their enemy for being American agent but uses these American organization this way.
So according to your theory WPO, PIPA(University of Maryland), etc.... are all on IRI payroll. I really want to believe in this theory but at least show me some evidence, pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO, your statistics are all Glatt Kosher but the ones I refer too is just akh tof non-kosher :iloveu:

May 12, 2007
So according to your theory WPO, PIPA(University of Maryland), etc.... are all on IRI payroll. I really want to believe in this theory but at least show me some evidence, pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO, your statistics are all Glatt Kosher but the ones I refer too is just akh tof non-kosher :iloveu:
You claim AN has 63% of the votes then I have an idea.
The supporter of AN can walk in the right side of the street and Mosavi supporters can walk in the left side. Then we see if the poll is right.
We don't need to see scene like this
[video=youtube;kGACDMtOpr8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGACDMtOpr8[/video]