Iran should move to UEFA. No more AFC.

Exoma

Ball Boy
Jul 15, 2005
Iran should move to UEFA.

Australia moved to AFC

Israel, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Russia, Georgia, etc. All play in UEFA.

After this awful match, I've realized that there is no other choice. There is too much corruption in AFC. Israel's reason for going to UEFA was Anti-Israeli sentiments from Arabs.
After watching this game it is obvious that there are Anti-Iranian sentiments from Arabs in AFC. We have players constantly moving to and from Europe, and I think now
is the time to get IFF to at least consider a move to UEFA.

Yes, I understand there may be some corruption in UEFA, but not like this. Our football can not advance this way any longer.

I feel Carlos Queroz is a good coach (I know, you may think I'm crazy) but I feel as if these types of games are just preventing us from qualifying.
I'm not a professional football analyst and I can promise you I'm not a professional football referee, but this game should have ended Iran 1 - 0 Uzbekistan, if not Iran 2 - 0 Uzbekistan.

Uzbekistan's free kick that led to a goal should not have counted. You all know this.

What do you guys think? Is Iran better off playing in UEFA? Let's not forget we do A LOT better against European teams than we do against Arab teams...

No more biased referees
No more bribes.
No more corruption.

PS: This is not an attack on any of our Arab members. I respect all Arabs as much as I would respect any other ethnicities. We have lots of Arabs in Iran and lots of Arabs where I live (Canada).
It's just a shame that there is this animosity towards Iranians from the wealthy who happen to be living in Arab countries. Hopefully everything will be fixed if Iran were to ever move to UEFA.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
???

Iran should move to UEFA...

biased refrees ???

my friend;
these arab members were present in the 60s and 70s and Iran qualified for three straight olympics and world cup 1978 with 9 wins and 2 ties AND NO LOSSES.

moshkel arab va refree o kos o shera nist.

moshkel darooni ast aziz e man.

man nemidoonam maa irani haa chera admit nemikonim ke ridim va hamash mikhahim bendazim taghsir e een o oon

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
man nemidoonam maa irani haa chera admit nemikonim ke ridim va hamash mikhahim bendazim taghsir e een o oon
شما مثل اینکه نمیدونی کورش کبیر اولین قوانین حقوق بشر رو وضع کرد و امپراطوری ایران قرنها بر مساحت پهناوری از دنیا فرمانروایی میکرد. اگر میدونستی این حرفها رو نمیزدی که به مذاق اهریمن خوش بیاد

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Yep, and last I heard UEFA is a lawless organisation, just waiting to accept any country into the club. Botswana will be next!

Aside from that, clearly Iran takes teams like Uzbekistan and Lebanon very lightly. If we play the likes of Spain and Germany we will definitely make the world cup, easy !

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
I actually said this time and time again... I am not saying this out of anger after the loss today against Uzbeks but because of AFC and Asia. Kazakhstan, Armenia, Azerbaidjan and all these have joined UEFA as well, I don't think we are worse than these teams... besides, who cares to play in World Cup when you play quality sides like Spain, Germany, France, etc.?! Let's be realistic, AFC and Asia (except Japan, S. Korea and Australia) are nowhere close to UEFA teams, the clubs and UEFA CL are nothing like asian sides... AFC is corrupt and does not do us any good... If it's about losing, I'd rather lose to the bests (whom we can learn from), not from bunch of retards who pay the ref. or play grass rolling, time wasting game... literally do anything to get a win!

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Under the right management and government, yes it would be a great move for Iran to join UEFA, but for these mother...s, even Asia's too much as you can see. As this point, we're better off moving to OFC, although at this rate I doubt we'll be able to beat the Solomon Islands in a few years.

Oct 18, 2002
Even better yet: Perhaps we can ask to move Iran to Oceania. Now that Australia is no longer there we may have a chance to win a regional cup there.

May 12, 2007
If I was in IFF I would ask for a rematch and ask FIFA to change Iran to UEFA. Greate idea. I would also arrange some people to beat those ugly referees.
Do not doubt that it was their mission to prevent Iran for winning.

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
Excellent idea! Once this proposal is finalized and Iran starts playing in UEFA, IFF should show its goodwill by pushing Europeans to change their unstable currency to Rial.

p.s., IFF should also offer an all-expense paid coaching seminars in various UEFA locations by bringing Ali Parvin, Galenoee, Mayelikohan, Shahgolam and few others to repay them.

May 12, 2007
یک ایرانی که در خارج زندگی میکرد برای خانواده ش نامه نوشت:

"!!می خوام با دختر پادشاه عروسی کنم؛50% قضیه هم حله ؛ من راضیم"​
Good one. I know it is practically impossible. But this will be a good way of protesting to AFC. Every one saw what south korea did to Irataly and spain in world cup some years ago.
AFC is very corrupted in certain ways. It will be good way to ask FIFA to control more these unjustis.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
LOL ! it's not the auntie's house ...! ( Mageh Khooneh Khalast ?!) even our airliners are not fueled in Europe

and you want us to join EUEFA ?!

Seriousely though in the last couple of years before revolution it was on the cards to switch continents and join EUEFA ...Asia was too small for us .