IRAN sportspress

Nov 29, 2002
Just a comment as someone who has been here since 1996 (PGS - ZAL then ISN) as a youngling who knew very little.

I have never seen this forum as united. We are all fans of iranian sport and love our heritage/ancestry, whether born in Iran or in another country. Whether we are bacheh XYZ or we have one iranian grandparent but still feel a primeval sense of belonging....

This is such a difficult time for all of us, I think all of us have shed tears over our friends, our family, and strangers we don't know.

We have very different beliefs and backgrounds, we have different allegiances when it comes to domestic politics of our home nations. We have very different thoughts even on things as trivial as sport, as football...

The most important thing is that we are truly aligned when it comes to what is happening in the country of our heritage, and we are not willing to compromise on our hope for this nation.

I hope we can stay united and I invite this group, whether we are 5, 50 or 500 to stay united during the difficult period ahead.

I would like to propose this thread just as one of unity for a future, for a "New Iran"... whatever that may be

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
& what happens if % of the bright educated iranians decide to go back and contribute post desired changes and events to rebuild? the future is bright ma friend. but remind us you're treating at the next major phase of this journey.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
However being realistic the bastard akhoond took an estimated hit of 450B dollars not selling oil past few years. they won't easily let go of control and got resources and evil's support.

you can still treat to enforce unity on ISP, dont worry.