IRAN U-17 @ 2017 FIFA U17 World Cup, India | Updates, Live Reports

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I posted it in 1000 different ways and i am telling you base on my experience some people through our fb page asked me what time the x or y game will be in Thailand, in South Africa. LOL!
you mean there are people worse than me ....now that is a relief ,thanks for the good news ....now the bad news is Euro sport are not broadcasting it live .

:12:
I was hoping to sit down and watch this game on large screen live and cheer for our lads ,now got to go on line searching ...

Dr.shark

Football Fan
Oct 15, 2004
Toronto
So far our team has done a good job and has gotten great results. as long as they play the way they have and avoid getting cards they should not be getting like trying to catch balls with their hands we have a shot winning. and once we win in this much important win we will be in a good place to be able to make it to the finals.

Nov 24, 2002
ترکیب ایران برابر اسپانیا مشخص شد

عباس چمنیان ترکیب تیم ملی برای دیدار با اسپانیا را اعلام کرد.
به گزارش "ورزش سه"، بر این اساس شاگردان عباس چمنیان در این بازی با علی غلامزاده، طاها شریعتی، امیر حسین اسماعیل زاده، علی ستاوی، احمدرصا جلالی، محمد غبیشاوی،محمد شریفی، امیر حسین حسین زاده، محمد قادری، وحید نامداری و الله یار صیادمنش به میدان خواهند رفت.

Gholamzadeh
Satavi-Jalali-Shariati-Esmailizadeh
Hosseinzadeh-Ghobeishavi
Namdari-Sharifi-Ghaderi
Sayyad

bardia

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
وقتی مربی از یک تیمی غول می سازه برای شاگرداش ، نتیجش همینه ...دو تا پاس سالم نمیتونن بهم بدن..

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
i have been pretty impressed with the advance of IR team in this tournament.

specifically the destruction of Germany.

today though i guess they are choking so far. spain far too superior for them.

who is their coach? he has been watching english league from the 1980s they are sending long passes over the midfield, haven't seen football like that in two decades ???

Nov 24, 2002
وقتی مربی از یک تیمی غول می سازه برای شاگرداش ، نتیجش همینه ...دو تا پاس سالم نمیتونن بهم بدن..
Very true. They managed to score 8 goals against Germany and Framce(friendly).

bardia

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
i have been pretty impressed with the advance of ir team in this tournament.

Specifically the destruction of germany.

Today though i guess they are choking so far. Spain far too superior for them.

Who is their coach? He has been watching english league from the 1980s they are sending long passes over the midfield, haven't seen football like that in two decades ???

abbas chamanian.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
typically iranian coach. bezan ziresh az defa. akhe dayous in chie. total embarrassment. yek pas nemidan. we deserve to lose by 3 goals at least.