Iran U-21(Omid) @ 2018 Jakarta Asian game

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Haalam az in keshvar and ideology be ham khord. You fucking cheated and still got first place. Now play the same team you wanted to avoid. Why the fuck didnt' they just go for the win to have motivation and real game playing than losing.
Even kranjcar admitted that they gave the match away to finish second. Disgusting as far as i'm concerned. This team don't deserve to win the competition.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Anywhere in the world you give away a game its called game fixing... WTF is this. Both Saudi and Iran. How can they do this and get away with it? How can the federation stand for this? Truly pathetic and lowest point I've eve seen Iran. After 44 years you want to qualify to the Olympics like this?

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
حالا اون هایی که مخالف کیروش هستند بیان اینجا بگند،که استیلی و این کرانچار یک طرف و کیروش طرف دیگر.ببینید این گوز معلق‌ها برای اینکه به کره نخورند چطور ایران را بازنده کردند،حالا شما همین کیروش را ببینید که ۶ سال است که حسرت یک ٔگل را به دل کره انداخته،کره را ده نفره بردیم.
آقایون حالا کدوم مربی‌ ترسو است،کیروش که د دفاعی بازی میکنه یا این مربیان وطنی و کراواتی که از ترس کره به تیم دیگری میبازند.دوستان این است فرق یک مربی‌ با کلاس و بین‌الملل با چند گوز معلق ایرانی‌ و کراوات.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Estili is another joke of a coach & manager, he keeps getting chances because he scored against USA in 1998. Where ever he goes he fuckes up big time
Look what he did to Shahin Bushehr.

Last edited:

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
CQ has fucked up Korea so bad that they are scared shit-less from us. Now these freaking idiots instead of building on that and continuing dominance and tradition in a sportsmanship manner will end up losing to Korea. Mark my words that this has not only worked to their benefit but has psychologically fucked up the team as where we would lose. Now even after 44 years Iran will not qualify to the Olympics. I am so pissed off right now. Regardless of what happens which most likely will be an embarrassing loss to Korea these fuckers should all be sacked. I would even suspend them from coaching for the shame they brought on Iran.

Feb 4, 2005
CQ has fucked up Korea so bad that they are scared shit-less from us. Now these freaking idiots instead of building on that and continuing dominance and tradition in a sportsmanship manner will end up losing to Korea. Mark my words that this has not only worked to their benefit but has psychologically fucked up the team as where we would lose. Now even after 44 years Iran will not qualify to the Olympics. I am so pissed off right now. Regardless of what happens which most likely will be an embarrassing loss to Korea these fuckers should all be sacked. I would even suspend them from coaching for the shame they brought on Iran.
I tell you why they try to avoid Koreans. Bi vojoodi, bi sefati, khar kosdegi

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Anywhere in the world you give away a game its called game fixing... WTF is this. Both Saudi and Iran. How can they do this and get away with it? How can the federation stand for this? Truly pathetic and lowest point I've eve seen Iran. After 44 years you want to qualify to the Olympics like this?
That’s what England did in the World Cup 2018. But I 100% agree with you. If you want to win a tournament, you must do your best to beat every team you face. None of this avoidance BS. It never works.

Nov 24, 2002
This was indeed disgusting but you can't blame the poor 19-20 years old kids. Iran would have destroyed Myanmar in any normal situation.

Nov 24, 2002
وای بر فوتبالی که آشغال کله ای مثل قائدی ستاره ی فردای اون باشه. خاک بر سر فوتبالی که به عمد میبازه . چه فرهنگی
No one said Ghaedi is the next wonder in Iranian football, i don't know where this came from, he is a talented Gol-Kochik boy, who probably will never take it to the next step because of his small frame and height.

Also developement is a mystery in any sport, no one can 100% predict how a 17 to 20 years old kid will develop, unless you are called Messi, Ronaldo, etc.

Nov 24, 2002
Iran only played 3 starters, and if Myanmar was scoring one more, they could eliminate Iran.

Anyway, hardest road to final, SK, then Uzbekistan, probably the best team of tournament, which came with their full squad of U23.

Feb 4, 2005
This was indeed disgusting but you can't blame the poor 19-20 years old kids. Iran would have destroyed Myanmar in any normal situation.
I don't blame the kids either but if team management is saying they tried to throw the game away there must be some sort of punishments,.

Nov 24, 2002
Son Heung-min, will play the match of his life, otherwise he should join Korea military services directly from Jakarta instead of Tottenham training LOL!