Iran unveils new helicopter Toufan 2

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
^^ u know what i realized ? that you are a very lowlife person... you know i am telling u this honestly ... i apologize to you if i insulted you or your family... even though you are a terrorist symphatizer you dont deserve all the bad names i called you. have a nice day chinaski (if thats ur name lol)
Boro kos nane, boro jende dozaari. Ay Khaar kosseye laashi maanaanof...You cant insult me kid, not you nor anyone out of your rotten jaddo aabaad. To o 7 jaddeto, mokhaatoono bezaarin roo ham IQ toon ghade daraje haraarate oon loone sagi ke toosh roozo be shab miresoonid nemirese, kessi ke az nazare fekri aslan hamtaarz nist ke nemitoone aadamo insult kone ke saagh talaa :)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Goftam ke enghad be khoonevaadat fohsh nade. Naa salaamati Aaghaaye Rajavi dast boose emaam boodan, az bonyaan gozaaraane dolate jomhooriye eslaami boodan. To masalan nanato haraaj mikoni, rajavi o abrisham chi ham zanaashoono be ham taarof mikardan, ye shab in maale oono mikard, ye shabam oon male inyekiro..be har haal jozve sonnat haaye ghadimiye shomaast. Shomaa hame baayad havaaye hamo daashte baashid, IR o Mojahed ye tokhmo tarakast... haalaa ke mikhaay beri, boro aarashi, vali aakharam be maa befarmaa nazadiaa.. delkhor shodam koon sefid :)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 13, 2003
yes dear :)

Iran has unveiled its latest combat helicopter Toufan 2 (Storm 2) during a ceremony attended by the country’s Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi.

Speaking during the ceremony on Wednesday, Vahidi said the chopper belongs to a new generation of combat helicopters and enjoys modern and advanced technologies, including high-precision targeting capability.

He noted that Toufan 2 employs Iran’s latest indigenous achievements in electronics, optics, laser and armament capabilities.

Obviously you guys are too exited about the news. You can build a helicopter in your own garrage! This one looks very suspect in many ways. it looks primitive. Electronics and avionics looks suspect like an ATARI add on. The Mashine gun should turn when the pilots head turns! The rest is US parts from old Cobra helicopter plant in isfahan. the engine is probably supplied by the Russians. The pilot training is basic. The nose electronics is very primitive. these helicopter no longer a treat to the region. All the persian gulf countries have the most advanced helicopters that can blow these little toys off the sky especially due to advanced pilot training. This monkey Sardar sartip is playing with the mind of 70,000,000 dunkeys.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Once again, this show and tell like all others have one and only one audience in mind. Feckless politicians and opinion writers. They see these pictures and go write columns that if Iran is attacked they will set the whole region on fire. So stay away. Mission accomplished.

Aug 13, 2003
Once again, this show and tell like all others have one and only one audience in mind. Feckless politicians and opinion writers. They see these pictures and go write columns that if Iran is attacked they will set the whole region on fire. So stay away. Mission accomplished.
They show these pictures so that their masters in the western world can sell more useless armements to the Arabs. It is a win win situation for everybody! The west need their puppet mulahs and their nazi propaganda so the it can scare the crap of the arabs in the Persian gulf region. Therefore the west tells the arabs 'hey be careful let me sell you some 'advanced helicopter along winth ground to air missiles' cost $10 billion! yes siry bob! It is a doggy dog world and tger arabs play along.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Iran yek mashine dorost hesabi nemitoone besaaze,, 'pride' is the worst car on the planet, 1980's technology and is driven by 70% of iranians.. its body is made of Halab.. No1 is safe in that sh*tty car

Oct 18, 2010
these choppers have basic uses for iranian forces like the one i exhibit below on attacking the rigi terrorists in pakistan.these are strictly attack vehicles,when they go into the theater they have one job and that is to kill.the cleaners go in after these guys are done.

[video=youtube;HFy5GcU9hDY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFy5GcU9hDY[/video]

May 9, 2004
Iran yek mashine dorost hesabi nemitoone besaaze,, 'pride' is the worst car on the planet, 1980's technology and is driven by 70% of iranians.. its body is made of Halab.. No1 is safe in that sh*tty car
[video=youtube;WLvPKGx7B9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLvPKGx7B9g[/video]

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
come near dam square... there is a place where international boats take off... come under the viaduct... sunday on 2 evening... i am already making it clear... i will come with 7,8 friends armed with army serreta knives. if ur lucky we will severely beat u up breaking ur bones... if u anger me i will pour benzine on you and set you alight burning you alive.

you can take anything or anyone you want with you and face off me and my group...

daash Chinaski dobaareh roo asabetoon raah rafte za vaghti bar gashte ? Arash kak be tonboonetoon oftade bad joori. loooooooooollllll

eerooni

Bench Warmer
Nov 9, 2002
Toronto
At the end of the day for Iran to copy produce a military helicopter is an amazing feat, considering the number of enemies the IRI has created around the world and this is one MAIN reason , why Iran is not a parking lot for Israel or the US!!!

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
[video=youtube;WLvPKGx7B9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLvPKGx7B9g[/video]
Funny how the clown just talks about the car but doesn't evenshow the car's interior or other features. Never mind you don't know if he is complaining about the car or complimenting it. My sister had a Samand and it is a piece of shit.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Well this guy is obviously talking bullshit but dont underestimate the technological knowhow of the russians. They simply didnt give a fuck about cars but in military, they have developed hightech jets, submarines and other weapons that belong to best of the best. The technology is there but its not used in a wide range. One of the cliches in Iran is about low quality of the russian aircrafts. Thats not true either. We obviously have had many incidents involving those topulevs in iran but nobody seems to ask about WHAT topulevs they are still flying over there! Harchi aato aashghaale 40 saalast too Iran hanooz mippare. New Topulevs are very ok. Sukhois and MiGs...they are among the best and finest military aircrafts in the world in terms of advanced technology.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 20, 2003
You forgot the incomparable Moskvitch. I am serious, look it up.
I remember Moskvitch? I remember that car, there were a lot of them in the North . For more interesting car which predates Moskvitch check-out their masterpiece Pobeda. They sold the junk to Iran and forgot to sell its spare parts.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
I remember Moskvitch? I remember that car, there were a lot of them in the North . For more interesting car which predates Moskvitch check-out their masterpiece Pobeda. They sold the junk to Iran and forgot to sell its spare parts.
Ah yes, Pabeda! Brings back memories. You must remember Volga too. We might be a in select group who remembers them. It seems like in the late 50s and early 60s Russian cars sold in some quantity in Iran. Moskvitch was notorious for not being able to quite make it up to Tajrish.

Pabeda.gif