Iran vs Montenegro - Friendly - Monday 26 May 2014 [R]

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Live broadcast is scheduled by IRIB-3 , in which case live stream should be available by our good friends at http://www.footballitarin.com/ .

beIn Sports (Al Jazeera Media Networks ) also has the game listed for live broadcast. so there should be other streams available before the kick off.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
I might as well get the match info posted here.

Iran vs Montenegro
Monday 26 May 2014
Stadion Hartberg - Hartberg , Austria
KO : 16:30 GMT , 21:00 Iran time

Sep 26, 2003
Thanks for posting the match info. I cannot wait to see the line up now that we have everyone available. What do you think the line up is going to be?

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Thanks for posting the match info. I cannot wait to see the line up now that we have everyone available. What do you think the line up is going to be?
I'd like to see Davari , Beitashoor , Haddadifar , Dejagah , Shojaee , Jahanbakhsh , Azmoon , and Ghoochannejhad in the starting lineup.

Sep 26, 2003
I like your line up. I wonder how this line up would look like on the field

----------------------Davari--------------------------

Beitashoor----Husaini----montazeri----hddadifar

---------------Ando----------Nekonam--------------

Jahanbakhs----------Dejagah ----------Shojayee

------------------------Goochi----------------------

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Well , i'd like to see how Azmoon does as 2nd striker behind Ghoochannejhad. and Dejagah in a flexible midfield role with option to move to wide position.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
I think it's a good idea to use this thread as match thread.

Thread title may need to change to something like : " Iran vs Montenegro - Friendly - Monday 26 May 2014 (R) "

May 12, 2007
--------------------------Davari-------------------------
Beitashour, Montazeri, Hosseini, Beikzadeh-----------
-------------Teymourian, Nekounam, Hadadifar---
--------------- Dejagah, Ghoochannejhad, Shojaei

Next half Azmoun, JD, Khalatbari will replace Hadadi FarDejagar and Shojaei.
4-3-3---->4-2-1-3
This is what I hope to see. I also want to see Alname in some how

Sep 26, 2003
LOL - I don't think 12 is going to work, even in a friendly :) . I actually would like to see how well our defense plays. I think we have a decent offense, but the key to our success is the defense.

Sep 26, 2003
DireStraits, this is a very offensive formation. I believe we are going to play more of a defensive formation with 5 midfields to help defend, and join offense on counter attacks. We have gotten good results with this strategy. This would be a tall order for only 3 midfielders.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
TM Iran's starting lineup according to Iran's Radio Varzesh:

Ahmadi , Hosseini , Montazeri , Sadeghi , Beikzadeh , Nekoonam , Ando , Heydari , Dejagah , Shojaee , Ghoochannejhad.