Iran Vs Palestine

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Thank you for the report and good victory by Iran. But lets not get ahead of ourselves and think Bahrain will be this easy. It will not. Its a WCQ and the stakes are the highest. I am glad to see that Iran is playing well together and the team is coherent. Seriously those other coaches should learn from this guy and how the team has become dynamic so fast.

Payande Iran
Janam Ostad jAn amri bood?

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
majid namjoo forgot , mahini's name LOL should look at his papers hehe
I heard him also say that Carlos Q. is not only learning about Iranian football but he is also learning about Asian football because he has had no experience in Asia. Wasn't CQ the head coach of UAE in the past and also coach of a Japanese team?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Eh? Hezbollaah Hezbakollaah ro bord? Hichi dige hame chi halle pas. Kessi ke Hezbakollaah ro mizane jaash too Jaam jahaaniye :D

CHOBEHSAFT

Bench Warmer
Aug 13, 2004
YES I WAS SAEING PIZZA FOR YEARS, NOW I FINNISH MY UNIVERSITY AND I AM A PROJECT MANAGER FOR ONE OF THE FAMOUSE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY IN LOS ANGELES MAKEING 96000 A YEAR (BEHTARKEH CHESHMEH HASOOOD)..i aLWAYS be proud of the dAYS I MADE PIZZA FOR 6 YEARS TO pay my rent and support my mom since my dad passed away.....hala bia kafshamoo vaks bezan loooloo gozyeh vaxi errrr ken mclory...........american dreAM BABAY...U S A LOVE THIS COUNTRY.

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
here are the goals, enjoy
[video=youtube;qzZ8HQFSeAQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzZ8HQFSeAQ&feature=watch_response_rev[/video]

KC McElroy

Football Fan
Oct 19, 2006
www.youtube.com
YES I WAS SAEING PIZZA FOR YEARS, NOW I FINNISH MY UNIVERSITY AND I AM A PROJECT MANAGER FOR ONE OF THE FAMOUSE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY IN LOS ANGELES MAKEING 96000 A YEAR (BEHTARKEH CHESHMEH HASOOOD)..i aLWAYS be proud of the dAYS I MADE PIZZA FOR 6 YEARS TO pay my rent and support my mom since my dad passed away.....hala bia kafshamoo vaks bezan loooloo gozyeh vaxi errrr ken mclory...........american dreAM BABAY...U S A LOVE THIS COUNTRY.
mash.jpg

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
^guys, plz stay away from personal remarks against each other..or else we have to send you to class "nazem madreseh"!:D

here are the goals, enjoy
[video=youtube;qzZ8HQFSeAQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzZ8HQFSeAQ&feature=watch_response_rev[/video]
Thanx a lot Inna inha! forgot to record the game yesterday..
niiice goals and great passing work by our players..7-0 ham vs Palestine kheili chasbid!!:)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Good for you ! your dad must be proud of you ,God bless his soul .