IraneFarda . New tv channel by Alireza Nourizadeh

magic

Ball Boy
Jul 9, 2006
Is this FRQ for US or Europe? if you could send the FRQ for both (US and Europe), I would appreciate it because I would like to share it with friends on the other side of ocean.

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
Is this FRQ for US or Europe? if you could send the FRQ for both (US and Europe), I would appreciate it because I would like to share it with friends on the other side of ocean.
The european frequency is on the picture in my first post. Its on 7degrees east.
Ill try to find a us frequency for u. If theres any.

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
It is a step up from sitting in front of a $30 webcam down in some bunker. When is he gonna start selling flags?
I rather watch a farsi speaking tv promoting iranian culture and selling iranian flag then arab speaking channels or farsi ones that promote arabic stoneage culture and showing a flag with indian sikh symbol in the middle.

U troll too much dude.

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
I just noticed that mohsen sazgara & voa host Luna Shad are also amoung the hosts on this channel. Looks like Nourizadeh has gathered many of the VOA employees that made VOA what it is.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
I rather watch a farsi speaking tv promoting iranian culture and selling iranian flag then arab speaking channels or farsi ones that promote arabic stoneage culture and showing a flag with indian sikh symbol in the middle.

U troll too much dude.
No, you ASSUME too much. He is actually one of my favorites and a true gentleman, although I still have somewhere copies of his editorials in Omid-e- Iran singing the praise of the revolution, but who wasn't back then.

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
No, you ASSUME too much. He is actually one of my favorites and a true gentleman, although I still have somewhere copies of his editorials in Omid-e- Iran singing the praise of the revolution, but who wasn't back then.
90% of our parents were praising that bastard khomeini back then. It doesnt mean anything.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Nourizadeh is one of the biggest liars ive ever come across the man is full BS and a complete sell out who ass kisses saudi arabian royal family all the time... he writes for saudi Al-shargh ol osat... and Nourizadeh Is a bacheh Akhoond... Sazegara is another bademjan dorghabchi who used to be apart of sepah pasdaran!!and an utter hypocrite now he wears a tie and a green wrist band and thinks he can fool people.. LOOOL

Just watch this video and see how Nourizadeh gets exposed on BBC Persian

[video=youtube;rEZzWIp-m5Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEZzWIp-m5Y[/video]

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Nourizadeh is one of the biggest liars ive ever come across the man is full BS and a complete sell out
You could not live his life for one day. Look at you. Typing at a keyboard at some undisclosed location under an alias. How many more covers do you want and you are a nobody? This guy can be killed any minute.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I wouldnt want to live his filthy life.. he's nothing but a liar and he's cheated on his wife... its on tape and youtube..
I live in west London.. and whats your point??? '
''you are a nobody'' i think you are projecting.. You should get out of your cockroach infested bedsit and get some fresh air flinty boy
''This guy can be killed any minute'' I dont think even IRI take this liar seriously LOOOOL!! :D

Last edited:

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
Nourizadeh is one of the biggest liars ive ever come across the man is full BS and a complete sell out who ass kisses saudi arabian royal family all the time... he writes for saudi Al-shargh ol osat... and Nourizadeh Is a bacheh Akhoond... Sazegara is another bademjan dorghabchi who used to be apart of sepah pasdaran!!and an utter hypocrite now he wears a tie and a green wrist band and thinks he can fool people.. LOOOL

Just watch this video and see how Nourizadeh gets exposed on BBC Persian

[video=youtube;rEZzWIp-m5Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEZzWIp-m5Y[/video]
He works for Ajsharq-ol-osat. so what? Thats the biggest arabic newspaper in region. thats just an honor of having an Iranian working there.

He is bache akhond? so what? Just because his dad was a akhond, it means he is a bad person?

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
I wouldnt want to live his filthy life.. he's nothing but a liar and he's cheated on his wife... its on tape and youtube..
I live in west London.. and whats your point???
What's my point? Here is my point. Get out of your "West London" (haha) neighborhood and post one picture of yourself here. Never mind going on youtube. You are a first rate coward.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Nourizadeh was based in london for 25 years and people here know this MOZDOOR very well. He used to have a daily show on Capital Radio with Hussain Ghavimi and he worshiped pres.khatami 24/7..
LOL @ Flint .... so i cant criticize someone i dont like on TV because that would make me a coward because i dont have a video of mysef on youtue???... LOOOL you dont make sense dude... why dont you come over(west London haha!!) here and we meet face to face!! You spineless inividual!!

world2005

Bench Warmer
Jan 5, 2005
I remember Nourizadeh interviewing Abdolmalek Rigi and calling him a ''national fighter''
Then when his hero started beheading people he dumped him