Iranian firefighters

Oct 18, 2002
I have been saying this for years but I don't think the words Professional and Management have made it to Iran. Or at least left the country after the revolution. It is amazing how this country is even functioning when you have so many yabooz in charge.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Not poor enough to not have a fire-truck apparently. Not poor enough to not have high-pressure water hoses. Not poor enough to have filming citizens!

There is absolutely nothing in this video that can be blamed on lack of funds.
for some reason I was waiting for you to make a Lor Joke.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
شما ها چشم دیدن پیشرفت ایران رو ندارید . یک مشت آفتابه پرست هستید که نمیتونید ببینید که ما پهباد هوا میکنیم , ممیمون فضا میفرستیم , مهندسن ما آخرین اخراعت را میکنند و هر روز داریم با پهباد همون از ناو های آمریکایی عکس میگیریم و حتا تونستیم که از توی اتاق نخست وزیر اسرائیل فیلم بگیریم.

Mar 13, 2007
LOL. We better not have a natural disaster and thank god homes there are not made outta wood or you can imagine the deaths every time there was fire.

some 15 - 20 years ago in canada my friend came by my house and parked his car on the street in front of my driveway. Literally 10 min later there were 3 fire trucks on the street, we went out and saw that they had moved his car and were dumping sand on the ground where the car was! Apparently the car had a bit of oil spill - nothing major ! lol.