Iranian President selection thread

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
If anyone's destined to die this time, I sure hope it's someone like Mandela than Justin Bieber! Michael Jackson single headedly changed the international coverage on the Iran elections last time around! :(

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
2nd round should be guaranteed at this point. There's no way that anyone's going to manage 50% of the votes based on anything released so far or the polls before the election. Unless, it doesn't really go by votes - zaboonam laal! ;)

Apr 10, 2003
Someone sent me a link that Fars news had ghalibaf at 28% Rohani 24% rezaie 14% Jalili 12% velayati 8% and then took it off. I am not sure again how valid it is.

May 9, 2004
FB page in which they show some of the results:

http://www.facebook.com/92votes
با این تعداد ارایی که در این صفحه فیس بوک گذاشته اند
پس می بایستی روحانی با هشتاد درصد از ارا رئیس جمهور شود !!!ا
به نظر می رسد که بدون اسناد است و هر کسی یه عددی برای خودش نوشته و پست کرده
منبع اش هم دوستش است که بهش تلفن زده
:1:

Attachments

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
2nd round should be guaranteed at this point. There's no way that anyone's going to manage 50% of the votes based on anything released so far or the polls before the election. Unless, it doesn't really go by votes - zaboonam laal! ;)
I think if it goes by vote, there won't be a 2nd round. But who knows? :)

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
I thought they were supposed to release the results more quickly this time and be more transparent about it?! Polls closed what 4 hours ago and the announcement is over an hour late already and the results of not even a single polling station have been released! Fair and transparent my ass!

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Aref:

خبرهای خوبی از ستاد انتخاباتی کشور و ناظران دکتر #روحانی میرسد اما به دلیل منع قانونی از انتشار آن معذوریم

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
Aref's official twitter:

خبرهای خوبی از ستاد انتخاباتی کشور و ناظران دکتر #روحانی میرسد اما به دلیل منع قانونی از انتشار آن معذوریم #انتخابات

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
I thought they were supposed to release the results more quickly this time and be more transparent about it?! Polls closed what 4 hours ago and the announcement is over an hour late already and the results of not even a single polling station have been released! Fair and transparent my ass!
I think they have realized it takes time to count the votes...or maybe they are doing some engineering;)