Iranian

ABall

Bench Warmer
Jun 15, 2006
whoknowwwws?
I would just like to say here that I am so glad to be half - Iranian, and American born (dispite sometimes being put down by Iranians because of it).

I love our culture, history, traditions and mannerisms. And despite our flaws, grave mistakes and stupid leadership ranging from football to government...I think that as a WHOLE we are special people in the sense of where we are coming from and where we are going.

The future is bright regardless of how dark our present situation maybe. I can't wait to be Iranian again tommrow!!!! To go through the painful Tarof and the guessing game in between two or three kisses when I see relatives!

:Iran1: :Iran1: :Iran1:

liverpool

Bench Warmer
Jul 28, 2006
U.S.
Every single Iranian is proud of being Persian, cause of the culture, nation, and ... that we got. I don't care about the freaking gov that is rulling the country right now, but I quote from one of the ISP member's signature that being Iranian is a wonderful thing.
Yeah, hell yeah, being Iranian is a wonderful thing.
We are so lucky to be Iranian.

Jul 8, 2007
you sound really emo who is being unnecessarily cheerful. i'm not iranian (since i wasn't born in iran) but proud to be half persian.

bavafa

Ball Boy
Aug 9, 2007
heaven
I think every one should be proud of being Iranian. I'm a new member in here, but I just faced one member's signature which mentioned being an Iranian is a wonderful thing.

Feb 14, 2006
I don't get it I was born in London all my Iranian friends the same, my cousin is half Irish and we ALL CONSIDER OUR SELVES IRANIAN FULL STOP!.