Iran's eventual fate

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I think Iran will build a nuclear weapon and the whole world will be like how that happened ? Then it becomes even more dictatorship, something like North Korea.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
I think Iran will build a nuclear weapon and the whole world will be like how that happened ? Then it becomes even more dictatorship, something like North Korea.
Biden is more confrontational with Russia, China and Iran when it gets to it, me think so. Trump was a softie. I don't think Israel allow that to happen especially with all the arab alliances.

Unless something in the capacity of Sepah's Corona-yab that you have in mind.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Biden is more confrontational with Russia, China and Iran when it gets to it, me think so. Trump was a softie. I don't think Israel allow that to happen especially with all the arab alliances.

Unless something in the capacity of Sepah's Corona-yab that you have in mind.
I just think they had 20 years to stop Iran nuclear program and now it is too late. West will not start a war with Iran and both sides know that.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
I just think they had 20 years to stop Iran nuclear program and now it is too late. West will not start a war with Iran and both sides know that.
(honorary mention of javad khiabani at min 830)

(min 12 the Isfahan farmers rep telling parliment reps that they run the business and country like running a mortuary, not to be missed)

(miin 14 lack of feed for poultry and cows has them starved to death)

(min 15 another metropol in the making in shahr-ray )

we'll celeb its carcass before that ever happens. Nothing is going right for them.

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Maybe, but I don't think the West will allow Iran to become like NK. It is not in their interest. At some point IR will cease to be the regime that they support and a replacement, equally as bad will be supported to take over.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
1- people are almost there to confront rahbar direct (still pointing at President and mullahs) in their outings

2- from food to housing to means of work for family support, everything is big time misfiring.They can't contain this much disaster, to me it's out of hand.

3- If they reach it, it means Israel with all their lobby , money and power has failed the jewish people and their allies. Doubt they let it.

4- No clear cut person to lead Iran when it falls apart, so we will be like Tunisia or something close to that disaster, yet blaming people for what the desired.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
جنگ سیسمونی ها
قالیباف خطاب به تولیدکنندگان: امروز جنگ ما جنگ اقتصادی است و انتظار داریم شما هم در این جنگ شمشیر بزنید و دشمنان را ناامید کنید

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Iran might be forced to be go that route eventually.

but right now Iran has other options such as completely coming out of additional protocol.

coming out of NPT is the card before last to play

and testing a device is the last card.

Iran will play the step function of escalation just like Americans have been playing that game.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
WhatsApp Image 2022-06-29 at 7.36.10 AM.jpeg

فالوورهای مریم رجوی که اکثرا عضو سازمانی مجاهدین خلق هستند همه با وب توییت میکنند.یعنی بدبختها حتی حق استفاده از موبایل رو هم ندارند.طرف تو قلب اروپای آزاد هواداران خودش رو زندانی کرده بعد میخواد برای ما که ازش تنفر داریم آزادی بیاره.
عجب