Iran's Football Legends - 1940s Shahin ای کبوتر نگران باش که شاهین آمد

OldFan

Bench Warmer
Feb 4, 2005
This team formed by the Great Dr. Ekrami - in 1942 was the sole of Iranian football. He valued ethics- moral and education over athletism. He created what they call "Maktabeh Shahin" in Iran. Rouh ann marhoom shaad and may again the gaze of all these pioneers be upon the new batch of Iranian players. شاهین.jpg

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
shaheen001.jpg

Great old fan jan...that picture you sent is a great one.ajab teami bood,and how they installed shahin club,is amazing.....

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Dametoon garm. I am a sucker for those old Shahin and Rah Ahan picture. Guys, do you have old Rah Ahan pics aswell. I have always been a Rah Ahan fan as a child. They used to be bi bazaa'at but they always played like lions against blue and red and produced so many players who were well aware of ABC of football which has always been a problem with iranian footballer. They always lacked the proper foundation of basics but Rah Ahan players always looked well trained and motivated. That always impressed me.

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
Rah Ahan, Bank-e Meli, Darayee, Ararat (and a few others that I can't remember now) were very good at producing good players. I think the reason was that these clubs, although relatively "bi bezaat", but they had a decent practice field (at least for standards of those days) and they also had a steady plan (management) with their sports programs.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
rahahn tehran 1340s.jpg

this picture belongs to rahahan tehran......massoud moeini,and his brother fereydoun used to play in rah ahan club first....you see their picture here...

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
homa rahahan.jpg

picture of Homa tehran vs Rahahan club in mid 1350s......watch mehdi nayeb agha,the classy player of team e melli,va homa tehran....

youssef mahdavi,another great player of Homa tehran,and one of the great midfielder of homa tehran.....due to Dehdari,rules,all homa players needed to be well educated....yousef mahdavi,was one of the them..he is a doctor of psychology,and he was one of the great midfielder of homa tehran.....

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
View attachment 32956

picture of Homa tehran vs Rahahan club in mid 1350s......watch mehdi nayeb agha,the classy player of team e melli,va homa tehran....

youssef mahdavi,another great player of Homa tehran,and one of the great midfielder of homa tehran.....due to Dehdari,rules,all homa players needed to be well educated....yousef mahdavi,was one of the them..he is a doctor of psychology,and he was one of the great midfielder of homa tehran.....
Thanks Kasra. Greatly appreciated.

Yousef Khan used to post here, few years back.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Thanks Kasra. Greatly appreciated.

Yousef Khan used to post here, few years back.
Really,great.I remember him,when he used to play for homa tehran...although I was a child,but I was one of the fan who loved to see his play......he was all around the field,..and he was always playing fix for homa....combination of alireza azizi,and yousef mahdavi,was a great combination,and always dangerous for each team....

I believe both,deserved to play for team melli,but in his era,there was traffic of midfielders in team e melli.....he was one of our great midfileders....

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Homa in korea1975  jahani,mirfakhraei,azizi,nouraei,tavanaei....jpg

picture of great homa players in seoul korea in 1975......homa was selected as a best team of tehrani,and was participated in S.korean president cup....

just watch the players.....mirfakhrayee,nourayee,yousef mahdavi,alireza azizi,habib alizadeh.....

Bekhoda chenin teami ba in bazikonan digar dar tarikh e iran nemiyad....

I remember,s.korean federation,congratulated Iran federation,due to sending a great team,who used to play as an European team....I REMEMBER,they did not believe this is an iranian team....

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
In aksaa ro ke tamooshaa mikonam mibinam ma az nazare shekl o shamaayol o ghiaafe ham pasraft daashtim too in 35 saale akhir. Ghiaafe haa oon zamaan, paak tar, shik tar o tamiz tar boodan, rang o roo haa khosh bood. Alaan ghiaafe haa daahaati o ajagh vajaghe hattaa age tavajoh konid esm haa ham avaz shodan. Shahrokhi, behzadi, iranpaak, esfandyaari,...tabdil shodan be Kolaah kaj (aakhe kolaah kaj shod esm?! Inaa oon doraan too kodoom sooraakhi boodan?), ramezani, seyfollahi, ahmadi nejad, najaf zadeh...

Jeddi migam vaaghean fargh karde. Kessaani oomadan roo aab ke modathaa zire aab boodan, rooye aabi haaye oon zamoon yaa raftan zire aab, yaa kardaneshoon zire khaak.

Daste hame dard nakone bekhaatere in aks haaye ghashang o ghadimi.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Rah Ahan, Bank-e Meli, Darayee, Ararat (and a few others that I can't remember now) were very good at producing good players. I think the reason was that these clubs, although relatively "bi bezaat", but they had a decent practice field (at least for standards of those days) and they also had a steady plan (management) with their sports programs.
I know from first hand that Rah Ahan always lacked a decent practice field, infact they sometimes didnt even have proper football shoes. Ararat was backed by the armenian minority and had a semi decent practice field, Bank Melli backed his team a little bit too but these teams you are talking about are from different times, Rah Ahan started to produce good players way back while Bank Melli produced their best players during IR times. Same goes out to Darayee. The real old tehrani teams with good background regarding player education were Rah Ahan, Shahin, Peykan, Homa, Ararat... and among those teams Rah Ahan was the most bi bazaa'at. Then came Pas, Bank Melli, Tehran Javan, Ekbatan.... and then we had teams like Bootan or Sorkhe Hesaar who were smallish but very traditional who at times played great "gheyrati" football with very limited talent.

Feb 5, 2013
View attachment 32955

this picture belongs to rahahan tehran......massoud moeini,and his brother fereydoun used to play in rah ahan club first....you see their picture here...
از راست مسعود معینی، غلامی، فریدون معینی، ؟ ، ؟
نفر بالا با پیراهن راه راه هوشنگی، و هوشنگی دست روی شانه یوسف مهدوی گذشته ، ***یک نفر مانده به آخر حسین همیشه جوان
این عکس رادر شمال گرفته شده

Feb 5, 2013
View attachment 32956

agha Kasra esme Nayab agh Hessan ast

Feb 5, 2013
شب اول که تیم هما وارد هتل در کره شد وقتی*** مقامات فوتبال کره فهمیدند که این تیم ملی ایران نیست ، با ناراحتی تیم کره را از آن هتل به هتل دیگری بردند ، وقتی*** هما در بازی اول پیش از بازی***های رسمی*** کره را شکست داد از هما عذر خواهی*** کرده و در ***یک کاباره رستوران خیلی*** خوب به افتخار هما ***یک میهمانی دادند و تیم کره را به هتلی که همه تیم***ها بودند برگرداندند