Iran's hardliners: Women can take off their Hijab

Oct 18, 2002
if they want to participate in suicide operations!

From Rooz online:

بدون حجاب به بهشت برويد!

http://www.roozonline.com/01newsstory/014387.shtml
(copy and paste the link in your browser)

پس اگر زن مسلمان شهادت طلب مجبور شد که براي امر مهمي که به آن مکلف شده است حجاب خود را رعايت نکند، هيچ گناهي متوجه او نيست. از اصول تعيين شده در دين اسلام اين است که برخي حرامها در وقت ضرورت مباح مي گردد". [سايت استشهاديون]

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
lolll :d

THat reminds me of this unexperienced rashti/torkeh/tehrooni (khoob shod?) SUICIDE BOMBER (bummer) who wanted to kill a lot of ppl so he tied a BIRD to himself and went into the market place!
:D

duh...
the killer bird flue??? get it?

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
deerouz said:
if they want to participate in suicide operations!

From Rooz online:

بدون حجاب به بهشت برويد!

http://www.roozonline.com/01newsstory/014387.shtml
(copy and paste the link in your browser)

پس اگر زن مسلمان شهادت طلب مجبور شد که براي امر مهمي که به آن مکلف شده است حجاب خود را رعايت نکند، هيچ گناهي متوجه او نيست. از اصول تعيين شده در دين اسلام اين است که برخي حرامها در وقت ضرورت مباح مي گردد". [سايت استشهاديون]
can they wear bikinis and suicide bomb me after midnight ????

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
keyvan_pars said:
LOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!:10:
khoda nakoneh!!them bombing u I mean..be bikinish nemiarzeh!!!

when it comes to killing others, they dont even know their mothers/sisters, let alone women without Hijab.

ferdosi

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2004
keyvan_pars said:

You do not want to see one of these Bats in Bikini. Unshaved, legs, arms and mustache not to mention hair on chest ass and under their arms.

Honestly, I would rather see these Fatemeh and Zeinab systers in Chador (covering themselves from top to toe) than anything else.

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
deerouz said:
از اصول تعيين شده در دين اسلام اين است که برخي حرامها در وقت ضرورت مباح مي گردد". [سايت استشهاديون]
I wonder if it is the same thinking behind the principle of "Taghiyeh". Communists too believe in the same thing that 'ends justify the means', however in these illumined days, means have to be in accordance with the ends, otherwise it would be hypocrisy.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
ferdosi said:
You do not want to see one of these Bats in Bikini. Unshaved, legs, arms and mustache not to mention hair on chest ass and under their arms.

Honestly, I would rather see these Fatemeh and Zeinab systers in Chador (covering themselves from top to toe) than anything else.
As long as she has nice ankles and a nose not like a fucking khortoom, the rest can be worked on.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
i say: take it off babe,take it all off.let ME handle the bombing part!!!i'll dispatch you to heaven MY WAY!!!

azaad2004

Bench Warmer
Jul 29, 2005
From now on women in Iran should take their hijab off, and if basij stopped them, they can tell them: "we were training for amaliate entehari"

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
حاجی این لُنگ و قطیفه ارث پدر جد و جدی که پدر ماست
هفتاد و دو ملت براش میمیرن غش میکنن و سر هر تیکشم مشکل و دعواست
آخه رخت تن ماست
واسه سوزه و سرماست
حمومی خیر نبینی
از ماست که بر ماست

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Saeedb said:
Do what ever to keep our a$$ from kicking!
A$$ needs to get kicked periodically,be it by the Basijji guy,the IRS tax auditor,the wife,or the redneck cop stopping you for speed.it's good for one's mental balance!!it keeps one in line!!!people are getting their A$$ kicked every day.they just don't notice it!!different countries,different laws,different enforcers,same DAMN KICK!!!!!

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
mashdi said:
A$$ needs to get kicked periodically,be it by the Basijji guy,the IRS tax auditor,the wife,or the redneck cop stopping you for speed.it's good for one's mental balance!!it keeps one in line!!!people are getting their A$$ kicked every day.they just don't notice it!!different countries,different laws,different enforcers,same DAMN KICK!!!!!
Mashti I am saying IRI wants us to do what ever so their $$s dosenot get kicked!

Mehman

Ball Boy
Jan 13, 2005
Austin, Texas
mashdi said:
Well said. :) Except for the "wife" part...

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
mashdi said:
Are you saying a Basiji guy kicking a girl or a boy's ass for "unislamic" behavior is the same as a redneck cop giving you a ticket for speeding?!!!

bikhial!