Iran's League Has Become a Showcase for Iranian Nationalities

OldFan

Bench Warmer
Feb 4, 2005
This may be the first time that I remember this in Iran. The nationalities are expressing themselves in the stadium. I believe most of these will be healthy. However, we have to be watching these if because of frustrations in our society these don't tend to be manifested in violence.

Here are pictures of Arab fans in Ahvaz and Azari fans in Tabriz.

Attachments

sarang

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2007
Newcastle
This may be the first time that I remember this in Iran. The nationalities are expressing themselves in the stadium. I believe most of these will be healthy. However, we have to be watching these if because of frustrations in our society these don't tend to be manifested in violence.

Here are pictures of Arab fans in Ahvaz and Azari fans in Tabriz.
arab?? wot they doin in iran

OldFan

Bench Warmer
Feb 4, 2005
Iranpak Jaan,

Traktor fans have claimed that Adel has ignored their SMS messaging on the most popular teams in Iran- getting ranked 3rd after Perspolis and Esteghlal. They chanted many things against him (see other posts).

Ahvaz fans were playing on that tune when Traktor was visiting Foolad this week!

Feb 4, 2005
Inaaro velesh kon. OldFan jaan damet garm keh bargashti. Kheili vaght bood azat khabari nabood. Payandeh baashi hamisheh.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
There is only ONE nationality. Iranian.

different language, different customs, only one nationality on the
1 648 195 km**2 soil.

Anyone wishing to join or start another nationality should be freely allowed to leave this surface area to wherever the fuck they want.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
This was inevitable.

The more people become aware of the discriminative way of thinkings of the central government and ethnicity, the more they want to assert their rights.

They are fed up with this Aryan/Fars superiority complex and the way Turkic is considered to be uneducated VAHSHI and Arab considered to be SOOSMARKHOOR descendants of barbarians...

You can see the level of ignorance even in some of the posts here, like "what are Arabs doing in Iran?" and in other threads and communities you see things like "Turks of Iran are Aryan but forced to be Turks" as if all Iranians were not forced to be Persian speaking by one tribe of Aryan speaking Persians and as if before Aryans we were wild barbarians without Summer and Akkad!!!

Regardless of history, there are people in Iran, who consider themselves Iranian still (but not for eternity if attitudes remain the same among the biggest ethnicity), are proud to be Turks with their own unique Iranian Azari Turkic identity (ignorants confuse that with Turks of Turkey) and proud Iranian Arabs, Baluchs, Kurds etc.

The only way to ensure Iranian integrity is to RESPECT ethnicities not to SUPPRESS them, be it in the name of Islam or in the name of ultra nationalistic BS.
Once you suppress people they come out with ingenious ways to work around the suppression!

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
This was inevitable.

The more people become aware of the discriminative way of thinkings of the central government and ethnicity, the more they want to assert their rights.

They are fed up with this Aryan/Fars superiority complex and the way Turkic is considered to be uneducated VAHSHI and Arab considered to be SOOSMARKHOOR descendants of barbarians...

You can see the level of ignorance even in some of the posts here, like "what are Arabs doing in Iran?" and in other threads and communities you see things like "Turks of Iran are Aryan but forced to be Turks" as if all Iranians were not forced to be Persian speaking by one tribe of Aryan speaking Persians and as if before Aryans we were wild barbarians without Summer and Akkad!!!

Regardless of history, there are people in Iran, who consider themselves Iranian still (but not for eternity if attitudes remain the same among the biggest ethnicity), are proud to be Turks with their own unique Iranian Azari Turkic identity (ignorants confuse that with Turks of Turkey) and proud Iranian Arabs, Baluchs, Kurds etc.

The only way to ensure Iranian integrity is to RESPECT ethnicities not to SUPPRESS them, be it in the name of Islam or in the name of ultra nationalistic BS.
Once you suppress people they come out with ingenious ways to work around the suppression!
totally agree

Oct 20, 2003
same they say persians what do they do in our land al ahwaz ?wrong way to think babies
Jackson, Khuzestan was never their land or Arab land. That suggest that it was taken by force which is not trus. Arabs migrated to Iran in 7th century and later. I would not equate or mix the football fans in Ahwaz writing banners in Arabic with the separatists assholes who operate under the name Al Ahwaz.

Mar 7, 2004
i just wanted to tell them the way they think is wrong,bullshit like what do arabs do in iran i cant read shit like that,you cant say such thing and on the other way say we are all iranian blah blah

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Adel FerdossiBOOR mageh chi kardeh keh enghadar moredeh lotef gharar gerefteh?
This was inevitable.

wow..GOLD..Post of the month..yani fogholadeh bood..sooo true! so happy to have wise-intellectual ppl like You on board here, Referee jan. :)

OldFan

Bench Warmer
Feb 4, 2005
Payandeh jaan,

Man hamisheh khoda delam injast. Faghat roohieh-am mesleh ghabl nist. Yek kami ziad pir shodam. Jaayeh negarani nist, valley ghorbaneh hameegi shoma.

Oct 20, 2003
Payandeh jaan,

Man hamisheh khoda delam injast. Faghat roohieh-am mesleh ghabl nist. Yek kami ziad pir shodam. Jaayeh negarani nist, valley ghorbaneh hameegi shoma.
OldFan aziz, ziad sakht nageer, pir shodam yani chi, dalet ke javan bashe kAfeih. I am probably the same age as you are but am considering starting body building for senior citizens Mr. Universe competition:); its main requirement is that one has to be Social Security recepient :). I am also thinking about entering UFC in khours wazan, but am concern about the damage to my teeth, neck, ribs, arms, legs, retina, other than that I am ready.
chak

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
This was inevitable.

This is a good post which i agree with almost completely. I say almost because i know about a fact: Iran is a difficult country to keep together. Its never been anything else. Even Reza Paalaani had to discriminate the kurds and force them to migrate to kerman, north sistan, khorasan, semnan... just to make them mix with other races and forget about thier identity.

Fact is, you can be as respectfull as you want, there are people who simply feel more arab than iranian, more turk than iranian, more sunni balouch than shiite persian.

What i am trying to say is: lets not fool ourselves. Those fans who come up with that banner in arabic language wouldnt hesitate to join kuwait if they had the opportunity. Alot of our azaris wouldnt hesitate to join their brothers in north and be part of their own azari nation instead of being a part of the iranian nation and i cant even say that they are wrong. This is our destiny, iranians always had to deal with the problem of not being a homogene country and when you are not homogene and not strong enough to convince people of the benefits of staying in, then you simply get to a point that you have to face separatistic movements here and there.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
i just wanted to tell them the way they think is wrong,bullshit like what do arabs do in iran i cant read shit like that,you cant say such thing and on the other way say we are all iranian blah blah

Come down guys,the jonoob fans are only making fun at the way Teeaktor's fans wrote slagons in Azari. Pls see the sarcasm. They are basically saying what you are saying!

If I understand it right, the banner in Arabic is saying "Adel, we like you so much, 90 is is the voice of justice"