Iran's red line for Geneva negotiations

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/13/us-iran-nuclear-shipments-idUSBRE99C01T20131013
Iran on Sunday rejected the West's demand that it send sensitive nuclear material out of the country but signaled flexibility on other aspects of its atomic activities that worry world powers, ahead of renewed negotiations this week.

Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Abbas Araqchi's comments on Sunday may disappoint Western officials, who want Iran to ship out uranium enriched to a fissile concentration of 20 percent, a short technical step away from weapons-grade material.
However, Araqchi, who will join the talks in Switzerland, was less hardline about other areas of uranium enrichment, which Tehran says is for peaceful nuclear fuel purposes but the West fears may be aimed at developing nuclear weapons capability.
"Of course we will negotiate regarding the form, amount, and various levels of (uranium) enrichment, but the shipping of materials out of the country is our red line," he was quoted as saying on state television's website.

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
14:38 عراقچی: ظریف و اشتون در جلسه بعدازظهر حضور ندارند/طرح ایران محرمانه است و می***ماند تا مذاکرات به نتیجه برسد -

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
Michael Mann‏@EUHighRepSpox29m
The E3/EU+3 heard a presentation this morning from Foreign Minister Zarif. It was very useful.

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
20:34 ملاقات دوجانبه هیئت***های ایران و آمریکا تا دقایقی دیگر/ رایزنی عراقچی و شرمن -

Oct 18, 2010
i don't think iran has any so called 'red lines' in negotiations.since iran has signed npt their rights under npt are undeniable.this includes uranium enrichment and the internal production of the entire fuel cycle.what iran will be negotiating is the various aspect of it's more advanced nuclear activities.i believe iran is open to any deals in regard to buying or selling of higher enriched uranium products or reactor fuel to the rest of the world.these negotiations are really not about iran's nuclear activities,that's the easy part.the real negotiations are the bilateral talks between iran and the usa in regards to their strategic interests and how they can merge and compliment each other.this is precisely why the apartheid regimes in isreal and saudi are so nervous and fearful about these talks.they see the writing on the wall,pun fully intended.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
I don't think anything will come out of these negotiations simply because Iran is expecting US sanctions to be lifted and Obama doesn't have the power to remove all the sanctions. In fact , out of the 31 sanctions on Iran Obama can only lift 8 . He would need the congress to approve the rest and I seriously doubt the US congress which heavily influenced by AIPAC money would approve any of the sanctions being lifted. These talk will drag for more then a year and at the end Iran wont get what it wants and the hardliners will bash Rouhani for trying a diplomatic approach with the US .

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
i don't think iran has any so called 'red lines' in negotiations.since iran has signed npt their rights under npt are undeniable.this includes uranium enrichment and the internal production of the entire fuel cycle.what iran will be negotiating is the various aspect of it's more advanced nuclear activities.i believe iran is open to any deals in regard to buying or selling of higher enriched uranium products or reactor fuel to the rest of the world.these negotiations are really not about iran's nuclear activities,that's the easy part.the real negotiations are the bilateral talks between iran and the usa in regards to their strategic interests and how they can merge and compliment each other.this is precisely why the apartheid regimes in isreal and saudi are so nervous and fearful about these talks.they see the writing on the wall,pun fully intended.
US might engage Iran in bilateral talks, meanwhile the zionist bribed US senators are doing everything to please their Jewish masters in Telaviv

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/16/senators-seek-escalation-iran-sanctions-after-nuke-talks/

Jun 9, 2004
Canada

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
This guy has no compassion for the man that is being executed twice, but instead cares more about his stupid thread. Typical IRI supporter.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
This guy has no compassion for the man that is being executed twice, but instead cares more about his stupid thread. Typical IRI supporter.
Don't mind Googooly Ardesheer jaan, he's on his period again, made worse by the fact that 4Payan left in the middle of the night and hasn't called him. :exercise:

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Reported for anti-semitic and violent language.

I truly hope you get that ban you wanted for yourself before if Iran in WCQ you sad sad person.
It has become a zoo Doktor. Him and yahoo are breaking the forum rules in almost every post. I honestly don't see any benefits to anyone to keep these people around. Being here makes them even more angry than they already are.